| viginti septem |

I hugged Hades so tight that he woke up.

He hugged me tighter.

Things are so rough right now. And I know what's going to happen next.

I need to go down to earth. I need to guide Zette and Viperine and order for my plans to work.

And even Hades, he doesn't know what my plans are.

Irinka instructed me very well that if I spoke to them the balance will be ruined.

Everything now depends on Hecate's daughter.

And the plans of those who're evil is under my hand. I hold the key. The investigation. Everything. And most importantly, I hold the book who punishes.

I looked at Hades who's also deep in his thoughts.

Would he believe me if I suspected his ex-wife?

"Why is mylady giving me that face?" he asked me softly and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you're mine." I whispered.

Hopefully that stays.

Hopefully he stays.

He sat in front of me and kissed the back of my hand. Smiling.

"And I to you mylady."

His smile got bigger as he summoned something on his hand that turned into a little velvet blue box. My eyes started to water as I realized what he was doing. I couldn't believe it.

"I know I haven't been the best partner, but I promise to be a better husband and dad. I want to spent the next of my eternity with you and only you Vweu.."

He opened the box and there, a sapphire ring said hi to me.

"After all of the Chaos..I will marry you.." he uttered.

I sobbed. I couldn't even speak yet a joke came out of my lips.

"You're not going to ask me?" I teased.

He chuckled.

"Will you marry me then?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I will. I want to spent my eternity with you too." I cried.

Happiness.

I can't wait for this chaos to be over. To finally start a family. To be with the one I love..

I love him...

I do not know how or when, but I am inlove with this man.

This man who tamed me.

He smiled and hugged me tight. He let me cry on his shoulder.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to get married. Looking at the ring on my finger, I never thought I would have my happily ever after.

"Thank you Irinka.." I whispered.

"You will be crowned the official queen of the Underworld and my world after we get married." He said softly.