| vigintiduo |

I awakened catching my breath.

It felt like I just woke up from a nightmare.

I looked around and there was no trace of my sister.

The mirror pulled her back to the Legendarium huh?

"You feeling better?" I was surprised when someone asked.

There I saw Thanatos.

"No. But I will be." I said coldly and looked at my book that's now glowing gold. Which means I really have to enter. The story will continue. I must fill my duties as the book keeper.

I heard Thanatos sigh.

"Look about last night, Hades was just—"

I cut him off.

"Do not try to validate what he did."

He bowed.

"He was just paying curtsy since she was the former queen. That is all." Thanatos said curtly.

I scoffed.

"Really? Then eating each others face in the breakfast room this morning was also a form of cursty?? I asked back.

His brows furrowed.

"But—-"

I didn't let him finish.

"Shut up Thanatos. I am not interested anymore. Now will you excuse me? I have a story to finish." I said with finality and summoned my book.

The mermaid huh?

I smirked as I entered the book.

Once Upon A Time...

——————————————————————————————-

A twist of time

Once there was a mermaid who've wanted happiness. But she's a princess. Her father was strict of course, she's Ariel's sister. All Aergia Wanted was to have a happily every after for her and for Eleizer. But her father was a cruel merman. He cursed them both. A curse of the twist in time.

Before they were Aergia and Eleizer. Now they're Jakub and Zheekina.

Can they work it out and prove their love?

Let's see.

——————————————————————-

"Where are you going Jakub?" My brother motioned as I swam out of our reef. It was midnight. I can see the bright light from above. I wanted to explore.

"I'm just going up to the surface, I promise I'll be back before Dusk." I said and he just shook his head and went to his coral and sleep.

I looked around first to see if the guards were still there.  I was confused when my visions were blurry and it flashed that a young mermaid said the same thing I said to my brother just now. I just sighed. This happens a lot to me. I don't know why. When I noticed that the coast was clear I vastly swam up to the surface.

I was expecting the beautiful night sky;the stars shining bright, the moonlight, the calm waves. But to my surprise it was the complete opposite. The waves were wild and the thunder growled at the sky. I looked around and felt that it was raining. Then I saw a burning ship!