| triginta duo |

I watched as the people around me celebrated victory against the demon.

I was watching inside my room. Using my little magic mirror. Suddenly Via appeared.

"I finally avenged us sister. I will punish the demon inside the Legendarium. He deserves to be tortured for what he did to you." She swore.

Now I smiled genuinely.

"Thank you Via." I uttered and she nodded.

But then my head snapped as I looked at myself in the mirror. Tears strolling down my eyes as I remembered one of the sentences that the pastor from the realm;

'Everything good in you, everything morality, everything family, it will be ruined inside of you because the world is taking over and it wants to destroy you.'

And I hear Sujie's little voice played in my head.

'I will be depressed, will experience hardships, I will be sad and yet I am with God  therefore even though I feel that but I pray to God to keep my heart with him so that I can honor him. So that the generations around me and before will have a better life.'

"The goodness of people." I uttered.

And then I snapped back. Yet the little darkness was still there.

Looks like you finally had the taste of your own medicine.

Commander.

I was then hold the book open, wanting to pierce someone's story off when the story that was written is disappearing.

My eyes widened.

I stood up but froze when I realized something.

Fuck! I didn't see this coming. That cunniving bitch!

Zeus was powerful! He contains more power than the commander! That demon! Which means..a God was behind all of this. I shall protect Hades. I shall protect them.

'You have a purpose.'

Yes, I indeed have. All the pain came back yet the goodness of him. The people around me.

It all flashed back as I saw Hades' eyes.

His eyes spoke the truth.

I will not let Persephone hurt him. I will protect those who're dearly close to my hurt.

"That bitch!" I yelled and hurriedly ran into the celebration.

Persephone. That fucking bitch how did I miss it. She received my spell, she was always the one saying that she was still the queen of the dead. Fucking—

I opened the door almost out of breathe.

I can feel my powers weakening. There's a mist in the air that weakens Legendian's. Shit.

"Vweu?! What's going on?" Asked Hades.

"You haven't transferred the crown of the underworld to me right?" I asked him out of breath.

"Yeah? But it's okay we're going to get married in three days." Hades said.

I shook my head as I held the table for support.