| viginti octo |

I walked through the halls quietly when I bumped into Artemis.

She looked tense.

"Arte—-"

She shushed me and pulled me towards her room.

She was sweating bullets. I was going to ask her what's going on when she motioned my book.

I was going to the future again.

She smiled sadly and held my hand.

Oh goodness. Could it be her this time?

—————————————————————-

Artemis' Secret Lover

Are you ready to know who he is?

—————————————————————-

It was a beautiful night at Mt.Olympus. A peaceful one. Looking down at the humans with a grand feast happening. It is sure to be joyful. I was looking down with a happy face when I felt that someone had entered my room and locked the door.

I turned around to see who it is,and to my surprise it was a very handsome man. Whom I call my lover.

"Gyrone?! What are you doing here? You're suppose to be with Zeus!" I yelled.

Gyrone is one of Zeus' lover. Yes you've read it right. Zeus is not gay tho, he's bisexual.

"I haven't made love to you for a long time now Artemis, have you not missed me?" He said and hugged me.

Sad to say, Hera knew that Zeus fell inlove with Gyrone. But yet she wouldn't let Zeus have Gyrone for himself. So she'd slept with both.

"I missed you,but you know You shouldn't be here? What if Zeus—-"

I didn't finish my sentence for his lips already crashed to mine. I can't help but to respond to his kisses. He held my butt and lift me up.

I moaned when he entered his tongue inside my mouth as he squeezed my buttocks. I felt my body was on fire at that exact moment. He pinned me to the wall as I've felt that my clothes have been burned.

"Such beauty for a God like you."he said and kissed my neck. Leaving hickeys. I looked up for him to have more access at my neck.

From my neck his kisses went down to the valley of my breast. Sucking one of my nipples.

"G-gyrone y-you s-shouldn't b-be d-doing this o-oohh~"I moaned as he licked my taut nipples.

He just smirked and carried me to my bed. He layed me down gently as his eyes were fixed at me. Those blue green orbs can make me lose my sanity anytime.

"You are so beautiful, My Goddess."He said and kissed my lips.

I kissed back with so much passion as my arms were wrapped around his neck. I felt his hands caressing my hips to my thighs.

"Let me ravish a beautiful Goddess like you." he said and licked my belly. I looked at him as he licked my belly down to my pussy. When his lips finally reached the top of my pussy he looked at me and met my gaze.