| triginta septem |

I smiled as the early night time surfaced. The stars were as beautiful. It looked so real.

The winter party was a beauty indeed. It looked like we were having a picnic on the snowy weather.

Here were are on the bonfire, I was leaning on Jack. The two kids were on our side as we watched the skies. Today was a lucky day since the aurora was visible. My kids fell in love with the sky.

"I have one surprise left." said Jack.

My brows furrowed.

"What is it?" I asked.

He smiled as he opened his palms and his powers surfaced to the skies. Blue mist were visible.

"Wooooww." both of my son uttered.

My mouth gapped as I saw the northern lights changed color. It was now blue, violet, and red.

"H-how?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"We have to get up. I have the most precious gift yet." he smiled mysteriously.

"Wait, that wasn't your gift?" asked Vius.

Jack just shook his head.

He helped me stand up as the kids and I followed him. Deep into the forest we strolled.
The way looks familiar. But I do not know why are we going there. The place that we're headed.

Looked like the place where the portal dropped me when the book summoned me.

Jack stopped at the same spot.

"Jack, what are we doing here?" I asked softly.

He sighed as he turned around and cupped my face.

"Boys please close your eyes." He commanded. My boys nodded.

He plans to kiss me huh?

"Baby... this is where we started to continue our ever after.. didn't we?" he stated.

"And...?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Shush, let me speak.." he said softly.

I smiled and nodded.

"Ten years. A decade. I fell inlove with you more than a decade ago, but I was an asshole to you so we ended." he started.

"I believe that the universe sent me here for a reason." he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"And that reason was to love you right this time,"

He smiled. His smile full of agony.

In which I do not understand.

"But sadly when I loved you right, your heart already belonged to someone else."

My heart clenched. I did not know hot to react.

I looked at his sad eyes that only now he decided to show.

"Now now, I know you do love me." his ice cold eyes looked at mine.

I bit my lowerlip.