|septem|

Underworld.

Looks fine. Really. Everything is just too shiny for my taste. The flowers looks like gems from rarety's dresses. It hurts my eyes. I roamed around the palace of Hades alone. The douche didn't even bother to tour me. I rolled my eyes with the idea of him being nice to me.

He's such a douche.

I streamed the hallways, looking for my escape route secretly when a room caught my eye.

"An ancient library."

Damn, must be my lucky day for being at the palace. I giggled. I opened the huge doors which caused some statues looking at my direction. Yeahp. All the statues here are alive. I sighed and sat down on a dusty chair that was so vintage I was indeed fascinated.

I was suppose to get a scroll when my book got out of its chains.

"Another story is continuing."

I looked down and huffed.

"Here I thought I could relax for a day."

I grunted.

Now which one could it be?

My eyes roamed the room and now the statues are gone. But I saw an archangel from outside.

"Well, well, well, creatures from the skies aren't full of beauty after all." I smirked.

————————————

Once upon a time there was an angel whom needed guidance. He was the one who chose love above all.He goes down to earth everytime,to see the love of his life. But the happiness did not last.

I will tell you why...

———————

"Gabriel, are you certain of your choices?" Asked my brother, Raphael. I nodded and spread my wings. He sighed as he saw how persistent I am to go down to earth to see my love. "

"I really hope that you're aware for the choices you're making." he said and looked at our brother. Uriel, but now known as eury.

He was once an archangel, but he messed with a human soul named Amethyst. He was punished. His punishment was to lose his wings. After that he was exiled from heaven and was given a mission and it turned out he was meant to be the God of Death. The Grimm reaper. He roamed the world without wings. Looking at him now he looks happy tho. He has children of his own.

I looked down and saw my girl. Raphael was still talking but I didn't listen and decided to fly down. I went to our favorite spot. The coldness of the night enveloped my skin as my feet touched the ground. I smiled as I saw a beautiful white wolf in front of me. Her golden eyes was filled with desire and love.

"Hello there, my dear Hezira." I smiled lovingly as she turned into her human form and hugged me. The warmth of her body enveloped mine.

"I missed you Gabriel." she uttered and kissed me lovingly on the lips. We are here in a place where we secretly called ours.

We entertwined our hands and walked inside the falls. We our in the middle of a beautiful forest near the horse latitude. Inside the falls there was a cave that we called our sanctuary. It was warm inside and full of crystals. I looked at her lovingly and carried her. She chuckled.