| epilogus |

"My queen.. I am missing you so much.." I uttered looking at her portrait inside my room.

Her dark blue hood and her wonderful eyes. Her sleek black hair and her charming smile that only I can see.

"Please come back to me." I begged the portrait.

Seven long years of waiting and still, I couldn't think of a way on how to bring her back.
Missing her is an understatement. I long for her song, her dance, her face, her touch, and her soul. I long for my life Vweusky Shivani El Sharique.

She's my lifeline. The queen of my kingdom.

And my soul.

"Without you, I am just another broken man." I whispered.

I cannot bear the pain of the loss of my queen.

I screamed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Gone was the old firm yet understanding God of the dead. I am more powerful and terrifying as they say. Even Thanatos was afraid of my presence.

I locked up my kingdom. No one can go in and out without me knowing. To those who broke my rules will receive chains that will burn in hours for the souls to not disobey me again. They now call the the most ruthless God.

Even my brother Zeus cannot come in unattended. All of the Gods must tell me first or I will not let them in my kingdom. Sometimes I think even Zeus was afraid of me. I couldn't care less.

This is what a queen less king looks like. Vweu is the only happiness I will accept. Not jokes, not power, not even wealth. I could lose everything but not her, because with her I am so rich. She's the only thing that matters to me.

I made a wall to protect my kingdom and my heart. I will never fall inlove with another woman. I'd rather stay like this for the rest of my life that to betray my beloved. I will never love another woman as much as I love her.

On the ninth year, I was surprised when a a being went knocking on my window. He claimed that he was Jack Frost and informed me that Vweu was okay. I asked him how did he know and he just smiled. His last words were:

"You'll see her soon."

Which gave me hope therefore I waited. I continued waiting.

Ten years have past and I was still doing the same routine. I was going to visit Olympus today but the trumpets played, my brows furrowed. I heard the guards yell that the queen was back.

I scoffed.

Really huh? If this is not true then I am going to throw that nymph into the depths of tartarus.

I shouted as I got out and there I saw my lifeline. My life. Standing safe and sound. With tears in her eyes. I wasted no time, I hugged her to make sure that she was true, and she was. My tears did not stop falling.

She told me we had two little boys. I hugged my family crying.

A family.

It was so overwhelming.

The woman I have been longing for a long time, already had two gifts with her. My twin sons.

When she told me that this Jack Frost sacrificed his life just to make my beloved happy, the amount of thankfulness I felt was beyond. He sacrificed his own life for my family's happiness. Even though I am bitter that he stood where I was supposed to be as the father of my children and to be Vweu's lover, he still deserved my highest respect.