| unus |

(DISCLAIMER: I HIGHLY ADVISE YOU TO READ VLACK #1 AND #2 TO UNDERSTAND THIS STORY WELL. BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE THEN PLEASE DO.THIS STORY CAN BE READ AS STANDALONE. THIS STORY IS STILL UNEDITED.
IT CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR UN-OPEN MINDED READERS. CONTAINS: EROTIC STORIES/ VIOLENCE/ RAPE/ AND SUCH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
EXPECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, MISSPELLED WORDS, MISPLACED WORDS, MISSING WORDS, IN EACH CHAPTER. I'LL TRY TO EDIT IT SOON.SCENES/ PLACES/ SONGS/ CHARACTERS/ THAT ARE SLIGHTLY THE SAME AS OTHER AUTHORS' ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL.)

(THIS STORY IS ALSO UNDER WATTY'S 2021! PLEASE DO SUPPORT! THANK YOU!)

"Vweuvia Gwen El Sharique come on! Mommy and daddy's asleep! We can play with the little fairies now!" I told my sister in the middle of the night.

Jumping at her bed I go, we had twin beds on our room. Between the both of us, I have always been the adventurous one. I saw her pout and groaned as she put a pillow on her face.

"Go to sleep Vweu. We can go play with them tomorrow morning." She said sleepily.

I pouted.

"But what fun will we have in that when mom and dad can see us. Come on just this once please sis?" I said to persuade her.

She just groaned.

"Go to bed Vweusky Shivani El Sharique."

And that was the last straw. I jumped off her bed and went to the door.

"You don't want to play with me? Fine. I'll go play with the fairies myself." I said grumpily and stormed out of the room. I picked the lock. I don't know why, but my parents kept us locked up in our room whenever the clock strikes 9 in the evening. It was now 11 pm.

We were six that time.

I came out and walked at the hall. It was dark and unrefined. Only the torches were the light, and the magic orb from my hand. I sighed as I was heading at the backyard.

Mommy had this amazing garden behind our castle. There was a village full of fairies living there. Garden and earth fairies. They were so pretty,I want to play with them in the night for there was a festival tonight.

I was heading there when I heard a loud crash at the throne room. My little feet running towards that room. I hid behind the big pillar, knowing that he couldn't see me.

The view that I saw shocked me.

But scared me the most.

My father, my loving father had this black magic around him. He had red burning eyes and my mother was crying at one corner. Her blood all over the place. Tears started to run down on my cheeks at the sight of my mom was gasping for air. She's going to die if I don't help her. But what can a little girl do to defend her mom from the mighty king?

But I shall be brave for those who love me. For those whom awaits my return. For the people that I'm willing to protect, and the friend whom I haven't met yet.

I couldn't hide any longer.

"MOMMAAAA!"

I yelled and went to her. I hugged her as if my little body can protect her.

I saw her eyes widened.

"Daddy! Why are you hurting mommaaa?!" I yelled at my dad crying.

But there he stood still, giving the same aura he had earlier. The man standing in front of me was not my father. This man was a beast who's willing to kill for bloodshed. My little heart couldn't process my own father being evil. He can't be. I've always believed in him. He was my Hero. The great El Sharique king.

My mom cooed me.

"Y-you s-shouldn-n't b-be h-here." Momma said.

I cried. Why shouldn't I? Is it because I'm small? Is it because she wants Via to save her? But I don't care. No one should hurt another. I don't want anyone to be hurt no matter what reason is. Violence isn't the answer.

"Momma, why did dada hurt you? Why is his eyes red? He has blue eyes!" I cried louder and louder each second.

She hugged me tight. So tight that I can feel the aura that she's trying to send.

She wants to say goodbye.

"S-save yourself l-love. M-momma will e-explain i-in t-the morning." She barely uttered.

I shook my head while tears fall down my little cheeks. I didn't know what to do. How can she tell me in the morning if she dies due to my dad's wrath? My dad being a monster, my mom covered in her own blood. How was a little girl like me supposed to react? I was going to ask momma when I saw my dad made an axe using the blood of momma.

It was going to hit us both.

I know we wouldn't survive it. So does momma, she hugged me tight. But a spark grew inside me. Making me strong, I don't know what that is. I fisted my finger as the axe pointed towards us. And then I released the energy that was flowing inside me.

"DADDDDYYY! NO!!!" I yelled and stopped him using my powers.

"NOOOOOO!" I yelled and kept panting. My breath extremely rugged.

It was just a dream. I thought.

No, a nightmare. Dreams were made to hallucinate, nightmares are made to concede those hearts who's not strong enough to wake up.

That nightmare that haunted me for a thousand years now. I was under the starry night of Egypt. Continuing the flow of the book. I held it tight and looked around. I was at the Pharaoh's pyramid.

And I can feel that any minute now, he was going to die.

Why? Well because of his wife. His wife that shared her loads of undoing. My book glowed and it flew to my hand. Glowing and showing me that the night is moving so slowly yet dangerously.

It has begun. The character was now doing her destiny. The written sin was now glowing. I smiled. People tend to follow their desire rather than what makes them safe. Which is the reason why this book existed. People make stupid decisions. Such gullible puppets of life.

I was never a sucker for happily ever after. For it doesn't exist. I caressed the pages as the smell of gold lingered through my nostrils. My eyes turning gold unlike it's usual chocolate orbs.

The power flowing through me,

Are you ready to know which story will it be?

I smiled as I float into the air.

Once upon a time...