| octo |

Stupid Hades! Stupid Life! Stupid book!

I shook my head in anger as I walked towards my room. Damn that man for playing with me after turning me on! How dare he!

"The audacity of that man!" I growled and entered the room.

I lunged myself to the soft bed. Letting it eat me. The way he laughed after he caught me off guard was annoying. I will never believe that such man is meant for me. I sighed and walked to the window pane. His kingdom was beautiful. Crystals all over the place. This is the good side of the underworld.

I saw the souls walking happily on the endless meadow. Who knew souls can be so beautiful? They were so powerful, yet kind. These people deserves to have an internal life here. Those are the souls who are worth keeping. The kind of souls that shouldn't be inside my book.

"You know.. you can talk to me about stuff Ms.Lady."

I was surprised to hear a voice behind me. When I turned around I saw a beautiful soul. She's not dead but...her vibe is so angelic. Even though I know she can be no harm I am still not trusting this maiden.

"Who might you be? And who gave you the rights to enter someone else's room?" I asked politely.

She smiled.

"My birth name is Irinka, please to meet the new wife of master Hades." She bowed.

My eyes widened.

"I am not his wife!" I shouted because of shock.

She chuckled.

"Not yet, but I am pretty sure you will be."

She smiled mysteriously. I looked at her flatly.

"Anything is possible. But in my case? Love will never be for me. I don't believe it is." I stated and grabbed the book on my belt. It turns little like a locket and is on my belt when it is not summoned.

"Everyone is worthy of love my dearest. After all, you deserve to be happy after sacrificing that much for your sister."

My mouth gapped.

How did she know?

"It was nice meeting you, Queen Vweusky Shivani." she bowed once more.

I was going to ask her how she knew but she was gone in a blink of an eye. Like she never went in the room. My heart pounded. I looked around and found not one trace of Irinka. Who is she?

My thoughts were stopped when I heard a knock.

"My lady, you are needed in the throne room for your fitting for Master Hades' party this upcoming day of the dead." said Ceña.

"I will be right with you." I said politely.

A party huh? I wasn't even informed that there will be a party. But I guess it is the end of october, the King will have a feast for his people. How sweet. My plan will not work if I don't observe the whole castle, the timings and such. I will not cause such ruckus. The people of the underworld doesn't deserve that. I just don't realize why people looks down on Hades' kingdom. It is the most beautiful kingdom of them all.