| triginta quattuor |

Looking outside the window, I sighed.

I still cannot believe that when there's pain, there's also beauty. I smiled as I remembered the time when I got inside. It was as if I was in my own kingdom. All of the people inside the book followed me like I was their queen.

The book is like the underworld but punishes the bad 10x worse than tartarus yet rewards the good 10x better. Here I saw Aergia and her love Eleizer. They are free to go outside the book too.

I sighed as I looked at my hand. Our engagement ring was still there. I never had the courage to remove it. I also didn't want to. It was one of the things that makes me remember him.

"You're thinking about him again huh?" said the man who leaned at the door.

I smiled.

"I always do Mr.Jack Frost."

He rolled his eyes.

"Well, considering the fact that you have two minions. You always will."

As if on cue the twins came running inside the room.

"Momma! Momma! We saw a girl today!" One yelled.

"Yes! It was sad because she said her momma didn't want her. That's why she pushed her away from her. She said her momma yelled at her to close her eyes. There were ten men that came inside their house Momma." the other one explained.

My eyes widened as I looked at Jack.

"Hey don't look at me, I just came back from the outside world. It's winter you know." he reasoned. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's your Auntie Medusa?" I asked.

They both scratched their heads.

"Uhmmmm...."

I face palmed.

"Hade...Vius... Did you trick your Auntie Medusa again?"

They smiled warily but hugged my legs.

"Sorry Momma." The said in unison. I sighed.

"Don't do that again. You know it's dangerous here. I just want you both to be safe. Okay?" I explained. They nodded.

"Yes Momma." The replied in Unison again.

"Now, go say sorry to Auntie Medusa before you play with Baba Jack." I commanded. They both nodded as they ran outside.

I just shook my head.

"No wonder you always remember Hades, have you looked at the twins? Damn Vweu, they look exactly like him. Just the child version though." he added.

I nodded.

Indeed. I was kinda jealous, I mean, I was the mother yet they looked exactly like their dad.

"The twins are turning six next week. I must continue to find a loophole to get out here. I can't and won't let my children grow up in here. If I can't go out then at least the book shall let them out. I want them to spread their wings and fly. Not to be trapped in here."

Jack nodded.

"I'll help you find a way." he added.

I smiled.