| littera est occultatum |

My dear Shivani,

I do not know where to start, but I love you. I did everything for you. Even if it haunts me everytime that I think about how I hurt you. I'm sorry if I broke my promise. The ones where I promised that you will never shed a tear because of me.

I am not happy with what I did but I must. I knew for a fact that I was not the one you were meant to marry. Who am I to defy the fates right? I am just a mere Jack Frost falling in love with you.

For all the times that I went to Z, all that we did was watch you. I was hurting myself because I kept on watching you cry, but I know it will all be worth it. You will find a better man for you, and I will forever be here watching you happy from afar.

You did find a man,

A God perhaps. He's everything you wanted. You loved him with his flaws. He fights for you, something I can't do. When I knew that I was bound to the book, I knew for a fact that you are not meant for me because I should be punished. I want to be punished by being scared. I was scared because what if I cannot protect you?

It will be the death of me Vweu. The powers you were battling was too much, my powers couldn't even be half as strong as yours. Therefore I had to let you go to be safe. I was there when Hades got you, I was watching when you flew threw the skies of the Underworld, I was there when you danced, I was there when you were covered in tears.

I was with you throughout Vweu, I never left you. When you were trapped inside the book, I thought maybe this was my chance. To not be a coward anymore. But it was too late. You love him so much that destiny can't keep you apart.

Yet I love you so for ten years I hid you away from him. I'm sorry for being selfish and for loving you. When you read this letter I'm probably long gone. Together with nature that is. I will always be inside your heart and our boys. You will forever be my love Vweu. I swear on my next lifetime, I will find you first.

Thank you for letting me love you for ten long years.

                                                Yours truly,

                                                Jack Frost

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Once Upon A Time |𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗| (#Wattys2021) 🎉