| viginti |

Yeahp. The bitch is back.

The whole room was silent upon her entrance. Well, she really did come.

Too bad bad she isn't welcome. The glares of the women inside the room says otherwise.

"Very well, that doesn't matter anymore. I know she's just some slut. We all had our fair shares of affairs. I can forgive you dear husband. You can remove her in your lap now, I'm here." She said with so much confidence that made my blood boil.

"By slut do you mean yourself?" I asked and stood up as I smirked as Hades.

"Persephone. Please, stop your nonsense." Hades said.

"How dare a mere book keeper talk to me like that?" she asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Me? A mere book keeper?" I mocked her as I moved a little bit closer to her.

"Yes." She said with an eyebrow raised.

I smiled as I let my powers through my hand. My magic that surrounded her neck and lifted her up. The dark shade of violet. I smirked. The darkness is now eating my system. This bitch really wanted a fight.

"You're a mere God yet you have the audacity to call me that."

I heard a few gasps.

I heard her choking. She's trying to be freed yet my powers were lifting her above the ground choking her.  The Gods were left frozen in there places as they saw the sight. They know that if they interfere they might die. All of them was informed about who I was and what I can do. But this bitch didn't. She really is stupid.

"Remember this, Payphone. I can always kill you—ALL OF YOU with a single zap."

"Put my daughter down!" I heard Demeter yell.

"SHUT UP!" I replied and casted a freezing spell towards her.

Hearing Payphone choking is music to my ears.

"VWEU! PUT HER DOWN!" I heard Hades yelled.

I didn't listen to him and focused on Telephone who was now turning violet. She. Needs. To. Die.

"Baby, stop this please. You're my queen. Don't let her get to you." I heard Hades whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind.

That's when I snapped back into reality. I breathed heavily and stopped all of my spells. Persephone fell on the golden floor. Gasping for air.

"You are a crazy woman!" She yelled.

I smirked.

"Well, this crazy woman made Hades crazy in bed too. Enjoy the cold floor where you belong. Payphone." I said and stormed out of the room.

The bitch ruined my whole evening. I will never forgive her.

But upon leaving the ballroom I saw a sight I didn't wish to see.

I saw Hades helping Persephone get up.

I'm his queen huh? Then why was he assisting her?

He helped her instead of following me.

My tears started falling when I entered my room. I closed the golden doors and let myself sobbed.