| viginti sex |

"Do we have to go?" I asked Hades groaning.

He chuckled. These passed few months was in pure bliss. I can say that I am finally at peace.

"Yes. Now get up and let's just spell our way to Olympus. I am too impatient today." He uttered.

I pouted.

"Fine...."

I got up and spelled myself to get ready. I got my blue cloak and fixed my mini skirt. Hades just smiled and held my hand.

"The queen is full of beauty huh?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Of course. I'm not an ugly girlfriend." I reasoned.

He just smiled. Used of my cockiness.

"Let us go milady."

I nodded as he opened the portal. He held my hand as we go pass it. I was a little dizzy doing that but I just held him tighter.

"Welcome to Olympus." He uttered.

I smirked seeing the perfect greek palace. Olympus looked like a whole country. Mind you that was just the castle. It was as big as a whole country. This castle above the sky was full of wonders.

"Zeus prepared our meal with the other Gods. They are waiting for us in the dining room."

I nodded. Not too happy with that news. I do not like to be in the same room of the slut Telephone.

I walked gracefully while Hades walked like he owned the place, his dark aura is so strong I smirked. That's my man right there. We were almost at the dining area when my eyes glowed white.

I was having a vision.

Today was her graduation. She's already 22. She must come here immediately.
I held Hades tight. When I blinked once more, I was inside Hades arms. Gods were surrounding us. Including Hestia.

"Goodness Vweu. Are you okay?" Hades asked worriedly.

I nodded.

"Yes, yes. I just had a vision.." I stated and looked at Hades.

"Send a God to fetch Viperine. She needs to join us in the dining table." I commanded Hades.

"Why would you bring a monster here!?" Athena shouted. I got up and smirked.

"Sweetie, you're the real monster for turning an innocent girl's hair into snake. To think that you stand for intelligence." I tsked.

I got up as my brows were up in gaze of Athena. She looked so embarrassed and was going to cast a spell on me but I smirked. Sweetie, I can easily make your stupid spell disappear. Do not try me.

"How dare you—"

"I wouldn't try that if I were you." Hera said and smirked.

Hades coughed. I only looked at him innocently.

"Getting Viperine might not be a bad idea. After all she has her magic glasses for protection." Zeus, whom I didn't know was there added.