| viginti novem |

(TRIGGER WARNING: PEDOPHILIA AND RAPE)

"Mommy!? Why is daddy hurting you!?" I cried watching my father's bloodlust eyes.

He was holding an axe made of blood. Sharp enough to kill. And it looked like he was aiming towards my mother.

I used my body as a shield as I shouted,

"DADDY NO!" I cried as I focused all my powers on my little hands.

To my surprise a red and blue mist of power was from my little hands which caused and explosion that blinded my eyes because of it's darkness..

My little self only wants to protect my mother form danger.

From the danger of my father.

I opened my eyes when the room went quiet.

My tears started to fall harder and faster as I saw my father's lifeless body on the floor.

"BABA!" I cried and went to him.

"Baba I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.." I sobbed,

He smiled sadly.

"B-become t-the r-ruler w-want y-you t-to be." He uttered as blood gushed out of his mouth.

"B-baba..."

He smiled for the last time and uttered the words I didn't expect him to say.

"I-I a-am p-proud o-of y-you, f-for p-protecting y-your mother." And with that he closed his eyes.

Leaving me and my sister in this planet.

"BABA!" I sobbed louder.

I hugged his neck.

"M-mama.. B-Baba i-is d-dead..." I told my mom as I glanced at her.

To little heart shattered into pieces as I saw my Mama almost lifeless while looking at me. I ran to her side and hugged her. Her blood was mixing with Baba.

"M-mama d-don't leave me..." I cried.

She smiled at me and held my face.

"Y-you are s-so brave.." she uttered while she was gasping for air.

"MAMA!" I cried.

She smiled.

"P-protect y-your sister.." she said before she finally closed her eyes.

"MAMAAA!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Morning came and I saw guards running towards us. My tears were mixed with blood. My parents' blood.

Commander was there standing. He carried my little body away from my mother's.

"Let me go!" I sobbed.

He sighed.

"You must rest princess Vweusky Shivani El Sharique. You will be the next heir to the throne. You and your sister, princess Vweuvia Gwennie El Sharique are the only ones left to take over the throne. Yet you are still young. We have a problem with your sister too. You cannot be unwell. You will rule this kingdom soon." He said.