| quindecim |

"Aleennnaaaaaa uwiiii kaaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Sujie's annoying voice woke me up.

This girl has so many girlfriends I literally cannot with her sometimes.

"Babe kumalma ka, uuwi din ako dyan sa Palawan." Aleena replied, Sujie pouted.

"Dalawin din natin si Wahine, she's in the hospital." Sujie added.

I got up and fixed my face. Who knew afternoon naps were so much fun? I could Siesta everyday.

I walked out and saw Sujie's mom talking to flowers, Sujie said her mom was a plantita. I smiled at her when glanced at me and she smiled back. I went for stroll around her neighbourhood. I even saw Gab as he was watering the plants.

I went back to Sujie's house as she invited me for tea and she also told me to talk to ther friends.

"Hey guys!" I smiled.

"Hey Vweu, it's so nice to see you. Sana all long hair." Wahine said. I chuckled.

"Hoi watch together tayo mamaya. Raya and the last dragon. Shet hanggang ngayon hindi parin ako maka get over." Aleena added.

"Same bish, same. Super ganda amp. Nainlove ako bigla kay Namaari." Sujie said and laughed. I laughed too.

It was a wonderful movie.

We were enjoying our afternoon when I suddenly felt so weak. The glass that I'm holding passed through me like I'm a ghost. It shattered on the floor. Sujie hot alarmed.

"Vweu!? Vweu why are you fading?!" She said in panic.

I looked at my arm and I am fading. I panicked because I feel some sort of energy tugging me towards the mirror that I came from. Sujie followed me when I was almost reaching the mirror. It was tugging me inside. Maybe Hades already found a counter spell to take me back.

I looked at Sujie and smiled.

"Thank you for the best time of my life Sujie. But you'll see me in your dreams don't worry." I said.

She looked confused but I already chanted a spell for her and her friends to forget me and only see me as a fantasy character that Sujie is making. Before I was succumbed into the mirror I saw a lone tear escaped her eye.

"I'll miss you." She muttered.

"I'll miss you too." I whispered before everything went pitch black.

I woke up in the middle of my room on Hades' palace. Teary eyed. I am now out of the happy fantasy that I built with Sujie. I am now back to my reality. Even if it hurts I will remember all her advice. I will remember that there are still goodness in the world. Believe in the good of people Vweu.

My sad eyes met Hades. He looked vulnerable.If I was my old self, I would've hated him and threatened him but now.. looking at his eyes full of worry.. I know he's sorry. I can finally smile without saying I forgive him. This setup is new to us and he's just hurt. Hurt people hurt people.

"I'm so sorry for making you run away." he whispered.

I smiled at him.

"It's okay, I needed to run away to know the truth. There's three parts of the story Hades. Yours, mine, and the truth." I said.

He was surprised.

"I want to make this work Hades. Please?" I asked politely and held his hand.

He smiled sadly as he put his forehead into mine.

"You're a forbidden fruit for me Vweu." he said.

I couldn't understand him but I looked into his deep gray orbs.

"I will be yours if you're mine." I whispered.

He gave me a light kiss. Not answering what I said as he disappeared.

Please Hades, heal with me. I muttered before I dozed back to sleep.

It's been a week since I came back. The people on this realm are surprised about why did I become friendly all of a sudden. Whenever they asked me, I just smiled at them and answered "I choose to be happy. After all, I will only have one lifetime." they smile by that.

The people who work at Hades' palace now acknowledges me as their queen. I don't know why but they told me I was perfect for the role. I was wonderful to them. I smiled to myself, it was good to be good after all. Good people deserves good treatments. Speaking of Hades, he's busy. Well, he said he was. Whenever I have the time I help the chefs cook his food. Some of the cooks even said that I was so wife material.

I thought we'll try things out but he.. he doesn't have time for me, we only have small talks through dinner and whenever I will try to make a conversation with him he always has things that will come up. It saddened me because.. nothing's working.

I wandered the halls and I jumbled into a dark empty room. I smiled sadly. Maybe I can dance here? I wish it was a dance studio so that I can dance. I was surprised when suddenly the room lit up and was exactly what I wanted. That cheered me up a bit.

I chanted a spell to play a song about how I'm feeling right now.

My feet started to move with the beat.

You fight me of like a firefighter
So tell me why you get burned.
You say you're not but you're still a liar,
Cause I'm the one you run to first.

I looked at my reflection dancing. I was crying. Remembering why he can't give in. Is it that bad to make us work?

Everytime yeah why do you try to deny it?
When you show up every night
And tell me that you want me
But it's complicated, so complicated.

Why does it have to be? He tells me he wants me. Why can't he do the fall? Is he afraid? What is he afraid of? That we won't meet in the middle?

I'm hurt. But I'm willing to risk this healing heart for him. To risk being happy with him. To finally find my happiness.

When it hurts, but it hurts so good
Do you take it? Do you break it off?
When it hurts, but it hurts so good
Can you say it? Can you say it?

Can you please just tell me if you want me or you don't. Cause I don't know what to believe anymore.

My hurting heart danced with the beat and the tears.

Little did Vweu know, Hades, the one she wants to talk to was at the door staring at her intently. Seeing her extremely hurt because of him hurts him too. He's just scared to love again. But maybe, just maybe, this time, the love he's going to have is finally his.

The God of death is secretly hoping for his Happily Ever After.

-Vwrites-
Mapanaket yang mga paasang yan hmp.
Hindi ko ma attach yung media amp.
The song was Hurts so good by Astrid S.