| triginta |

I smirked as I felt the darkness I have missed.

"Home sweet home indeed." I uttered.

Black magic was surrounding the place. The place where it all began. Who knew that before the underworld and in the middle of the earth, there will be a safeplace for me?

Stone cold rocks that were sharper than knives were surrounding my den.

My magic is all over the place.

I used this before, when Via and I were just starting.

I am hurt. My feelings were getting the best of me. I am weak. Letting my emotions hinder from my plan. I cannot simply let my emotions stop my plans on maintaining the balance.

What do should you do when your emotions gets the best of you?

I glanced at the big mirror beside the wall. The golden mirror that I use to communicate with my sister.

Smirking I raised my palm and touched the mirror as my powers flowed.

"You turn them off."

And with that my eyes turned black.

Yes, the shadow, the darkness, help me turn my emotions off. I need to continue my plan.
My hair had a mind of its own. I was lifted up by a violet mist. The powerful violet mist that was coming out if me.

Yes, power.

"The deliceux taste of power indeed."

I smiled as I licked my lowerlip.

"Those who hurt me shall suffer." I uttered as I glanced at my reflection in the mirror.

Now this is Vweu,

The monster that they made.

Same face but darker eyes. Same person but a different facade.

I moved from there to the middle of the den, controlling lava to be a magic orb.

"Now, show me what's going to happen.." I uttered.

The orb turned black and it showed the underworld.

I smirked looking at the poor souls who was chained by the council. Looks like Zeus decided to think that the shadow was from Hades' kingdom huh? Tsk, what a weakling. He doesn't even know what he's doing.

Looking at Thanatos' face, I know he disagrees with this. The only creature that can manipulate their shadows were vampires. Ghosts can be a shadow, but only for a minute or so. I rolled my eyes.

I swung my hand to the right.

Changing the sight to Hecate's daughter. Together with her mate Pride. The child of the demonic creature I loathe.

"Atleast someone is getting warmer." I uttered.

Pride's mind is good. He's not like his brother, a coward.

But I don't blame him tho, his mate was killed in front of him, who wouldn't be traumatized with that? The love of his life was taken away from him, in a blink of an eye.

By the hands of their own father I must say, he's a real devil indeed.

"Pity, now to find a solid plan." I uttered.