| duodecim |

"Ay ganon pala. Ang surreal pero keribels lang." Sujie said.

The girl I met outside the mirror. This realm was called the 'real world' as she said. Wherein magic does not exist. The only thing that exist near magic is technology and illusions. I explained everything to her and she insisted that I should blend in because my clothes, she described, looked like I went out of an 1800's movie.
I explained to her what I have to, just tidbits though.

"Hala tae may zoom pa pala kami nila Grace! Amporkchop projects to the max." she whined. I laughed.

Her school is quite amusing. She does online classes at LifeCollege. We're inside her little room with her twin sized bed that has her scribbles as a child. This was her childhood room to be exact. Thank goodness her parents wasn't home. If they were, we will have a hard time hiding.

She picked up her gadget called an ipad and opened her zoom app. She then put it in the window (for her ipad to lean on) and opened her camera. All her groupmates joined.

"Hey barbielats!" She joyfully said. I was just on the side watching her.

"Hi momma!"

"Hi Suj!"

"Sana all magkakasama." She pouted.

Her friends were Nicoles(because there were two of them), a Louissa, a Michaela, a certain Grace, a bitch faced Reinelle and some more girls I couldn't remember cause they were too many.

"Oi Suj? Sana all may magandang kasama. Kahit mahina internet namin clear skin na clear skin parin." said Nicole Dela Rosa.

Sujie giggled but I rolled my eyes.

"Hey everyone! I'm Sujie's cousin. Sabit sabit lang muna ako kasi amboring dito." I said.

They said their Hi's and Hello's. At first they started talking about the project. It was some sort of musical for their Music, Arts, and Computer subject. But then 15 minutes later, the talk turned into chaos.

"Ma—-hi—-na s—signal—-" Louissa robotically said and left the call.

"Luh, umuulan ba dyan?" Sujie asked.

"Medyo lang ghorl, saamin ambon. Pota hindi ko pa nagagawa math. Grace pakopya." Reine said cutely.

Sujie scratched her head.

"Oo nga Grace pakopya din ako. Wala pa akong nagagawa feeling ko babagsak na ako this grading." Sujie added.

"Punyeta ka Sujie, sabi sabi kayo niyan nina Loysa tapos ang ending honors parin kayo." Nicole whined.

"Hindi mo sure." Sujie rebutted.

"Nako, scam yan sila Sujie. Sinasabi nila na hindi sila nag review pagkatapos makikita mo yung score nila 2 mistakes at 5 mistakes lang. Wala, hindi na kami maniniwala sainyo." said Michaela.

Grace just laughed.

"Hindi ano, se-send lang ako ng tutorial for you guys to know kung paano ko ginawa. Tandaan niyo ha? Kasi kayo rin walang matutunan kung hindi niyo pag aaralan hindi ako." Grace continued.

Sujie just nodded and they were now starting a ruckus. It was chaos talking to Sujie's friends. They were so loud and they kept making green jokes. Who knew that cussing in Filipino is more intense?