| viginti quattour |

We entered the room quietly.

After the tea he had to leave the castle. There was an emergency that he must go to. I believe it was because of Zeus.

He had been sketchy lately. To think that I was the only one who saw this coming.

I looked at him with cold eyes.

"Talk." I said nonchalantly.

He sighed.

"You know the truth. I will never do that to you."

I scoffed. Really? You can't? But you kissed a nymph in front of me. How can you say that you can't when you clearly did?

"Why did you look like that while talking to her then?"

Why Hades? Why is it that your words does not replicate your actions. You said I was the queen but why is it that your eyes are with somebody else? Can you please explain to me why do I have to pay for Persephone's greed and cruelty.

His face crumpled.

"What do you mean? I look at her the same way I look at other girls. Platonic." he gruffed.

I shook my head. Funny. That's not how you look at me.

"Do you still lover her?" I asked him sincerely.

I have to know. I don't want to play dumb with him anymore. If he wants to hurt me, then please, make sure it's going to leave a very deep scar. If Sujie said this, it would be like this. "Sinaktan ka na nga hindi pa sinagad. Sana sinagad niya narin."

He stopped and looked at me with disbelief.

Wow, just wow. Why does he make me look like I'm the one who's at fault?

"Does that really matter?"

I fisted my palms.

"OF COURSE IT MATTERS HADES! IT MATTERS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW MY PART IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK AM I TO YOU!"

I hate him.

I hate how he makes me cry. I hate how he makes me weak.

No matter how many times I swear that I would never shed another tear for this man.

I always do.

I always fucking do.

My knees weakened from my sobs. He was able to catch me before I fall on the floor. He hugged my waist as he held my face with his other hand. My tears were so evident. I am now choked by my tears once more.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME CRY! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME WEAK!" I yelled but he held me quietly.

Like I was the only person in the world that matters to him.

"I hate you so much..." I uttered.

But I hate myself more.

I hate myself for falling for the God of death.

I hate myself for letting you in.

He wiped my tears as he placed our foreheads together.