| tribus |

Cold.

The first thing I felt when I passed the portal and entered the place.

I looked around and it was covered in snow. Flakes all around as you roam your eyes. It was so beautiful.

I am in England, and it's snow time. A pleasant snow day. I really loved the snow, the cold, way back when I was young.

I looked around and saw a familiar built whom I've loved before.

"Jack." I uttered.

He looked at me with ice cold eyes. I can't feel the home feeling of the snow. Not unlike before. He was surrounding the place with snow and flew to me.

"It's Jack Denver Frost to you now Vweu."

Matigas na sabi niya. I sighed.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked.

He was the typical good looking white haired guy in a blue hoodie with a stick. He was the man I loved. I still do, but he wouldn't believe it. He never did believe in me.

"I'm Jack Frost, the snow is my element. That's why I'm here. But it's not about me, this is about you." He said that sent chills into my spine.

"Why are you here Vweu?"

He asked once more.

"I-I have a mission here."

I helplessly said, holding my book. He looked down and saw the book.

"That old book again, who am I kidding? Of course you're still doing your missions within that book. Even tho that's the reason why we were over."

Suddenly anger striped into me.

I glared at him.

"I didn't leave. You were the one who left me in a blackhole of rage and confusion."

He grinned.

"So I'm at fault? Just because I didn't give you much time you'll run away? Are you really that childish Vweusky Shivani? Really?"

I looked down.

"You don't know what it's like to be alone." I whispered.

He barked a sarcastic laugh.

"I've been living for five hundred thousand years, making snow alone, spreading the cold on the cities. All by myself, giving Christmas to children without even the help of Santa. Yet you say that I don't know what it's like to be motherfuckin alone? Is this some sort of joke?"

He mocked and walked away.

He wasn't the same man I fell in love with. He wasn't the same man who loved me. I don't know what happened.Was I the really one at fault? Was it wrong to love? Was it wrong to give my all? Was it wrong to keep him warm in the cold? Because heaven knows how much I've tried to make him feel like I'm home. His home.
I need my Jack....My Jackbumbum back....

But..

There's no Jack anymore.

"J-Jack I didn't know."