| triginta unus |

Morning came and I made the perfect plan. All I need is to confirm it. Hades had been stressed lately. Which was the reason why he needed to get back to the underworld. The barriers are now cracking. Making the mortal realm reachable to the underworld.

The solstice is near. The bloodmoon will arise.

Zette and her friends are running out of time. Which is why I need to push Viperine out of here. She needs to play her part before it is too late.

I smirked as I thought of a perfect plan.

I just need a little shove.

Sipping my tea in the afternoon with the Goddesses. Persephone and Demeter have been glaring at me for almost two hours now. I wonder how their eyes haven't gauged out yet.

"If you're still thinking about eliminating me, sweetie, that will never happen." I smiled at Persephone.

She rolled her eyes and smirked.

"Until you and Hades aren't married, I am still the queen." She uttered.

Hera and the other Goddesses were now the one's whom rolled their eyes.

I shook my head as I stood up.

"Well, I must go now, Hades shall be back soon." I uttered which made them nod.

When I turned around I looked at my shadow and smirked. Someone is manipulating it indeed. What the other Gods in the room didn't notice is I casted a spell on the shadow. I was so glad when I walked out of the room. My plan is going well.

I just need to use the right chess pieces.

I smiled as I entered my room. Waiting for Hades' return. It was now dark, we just finished eating dinner.I looked at the mirror and made it my looking glass. I smirked as I saw Hades walking down the halls when Persephone approached him. He looked like he doesn't care but poor Persephone looked like she was going to cry therefore they indeed went inside the study room.

What a perfect scene.

"Everything was just hard when you announced that you had another." she cried.

Hades sighed.

"You've brought this upon you. You left me." he replied.

True.

"But I was suppose to come back to you, if it wasn't for the plan, we would still be together. This is all Zeus' fault. I was your only back then. Why can't I be your only now?" She sobbed.

She's an ugly crier. But what surprised me was my heart clenched. Funny, I thought I shut my emotions off already?

I shouldn't feel anything but I feel hurt.

"Things have changed, I have Vweu now." He added.

And this, people, is where I come in.

I teleported to the door and entered the room.

"Wow, what a nice scene. The ex wife and MY future husband, cuddling next each other? How sweet." I added.

Hades looked alarmed while Persephone smirked.

"Vweu, I can explain—"