| viginti quinque |

I couldn't sleep.

After our discussion, I decided to forgive him. Little by little that is.

As long as I have his word, I will believe him.

I remembered Sujie's words.

"Forgiveness sets you free, even if they didn't ask for it, forgive. You deserve to be free."

I smiled as I got out of bed and left Hades peacefully sleeping. I walked towards the terrace of our room. Yes. Ours. I am now back at his room. We were still adjusting but we were now fine.

I sighed sitting down the floating gold chair. Looking at the crystallite moon. The stardust of hope.

"Disaster will come soon." I uttered.

This is a new thing for me because I know I can predict the future. But now it is different. It was only glimpses. The good thing is I can see people's past. It was good that Viperine is finally turning 22 and Zette will turn 21.

They are the main keys to this chess game. Once they are in we can finally move. Trapping those who must be trapped. We have to move. Chaos will make its way therefore I must be ready.

I glanced at Hades. I smiled.

I finally have someone to protect besides my sister.

My happiness didn't last when my book floated. I was glowing. Blue mist is surrounding me.My eyes widened.

I'm going to the future.

I bit my lip.

"Goodbye for now Hades." I whispered.

Who's future will it be?

——————————————————-

Blood and Fur

Deep into the forest,he runs to seek. A beloved lady whom was reeked. The taste of blood and the fur of an animal. Who could've thought that these two people could have their two hearts as one?

Are you ready to know their story?

————————————————————

I was running. I kept on running away. But I can still hear her voice in my head.

'You can't get away from this child, never' the voice said.

I didn't listen and ran deep into the forest. It was dark and gloomy but I didn't mind. I'm crying blood. I am now officially a vampire.

Vampires. I didn't want to be like this. A beast with fangs and a blood sucker. I teared of blood once more. This is how vampires cry. Their tears are blood. Literally. I stopped when the voice disappeared. I hugged myself under the tree and kept on crying. I looked around and stopped. I didn't notice that I was such in a beautiful place right now.

Near the brook. The water shines as it reflected the moonlight. I looked at the moon. It was half red and half yellow.

"I-I didn't want t-this mum."I cried and hugged myself.

I stayed quiet and sobbed. How I wish everything was just a dream. I was busy crying when I heard four footsteps.

'Sweet Margaux, you are alone yet danger awaits.'