Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life

Start from the beginning

"Yes cause all the attention HAS to be on you and Rachel." I state sarcastically while emphasizing the word "has" and Finn looks at me confused.

"And it's easy to say when your the star quarterback." Tina adds on to me while looking at Finn and Rachel annoyed.

"This isn't just about me. This is about the team." Finn states trying to defend himself and I roll my eyes at his bull crap.

"The lies he tells." Quinn said to me while shaking her head and I give her a hi five. I look towards Santana and see she is about to say something.

"You are such a hypocrite." Santana states while looking at Finn in disgust and I laugh at the fact that I knew she was gonna speak up.

"Like you even know what that means." Rachel retorted while standing up for Finn and this will not end well.

"I think hypocrite means when you say not to do something but then you go ahead and do that same thing." I reply being a smart ass and Quinn laughs and lays her head on my shoulder.

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit." Santana retorted back with some sass and Rachel whips her head around as I laugh.

"You know what? Ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt and I'm sick of it." Rachel said in a pissed tone and she stands up and does hand gestures to show how mad she is.

"Come on Rachel. She's not worth it." Finn said quietly to Rachel and he looks nervous, almost like he doesn't want Santana's to reveal something.

"Oh really? Cause that's not what you thought last year in that motel room." Santana states while leaning forward towards Finn and Finn looks like he's just seen a ghost. Rachel looks at Santana confused.

Finn and Santana slept together??

"That's right Yentl. Your sweetheart? He been lying to you. Cause he and I totally got it on last year." Santana said while rubbing that fact that her and Finn slept together in Rachel's face. Rachel just looks at Santana with a blank look but you can tell she is hurt and shocked.

Everyone in the class is making Ooh faces and some are even laughing.

"You know, those are the two people I did not expect to sleep together." I tell Sam who is on the other side of me drawing cartoons.

"Same. Very shocking." Sam said in a shocked voice and I nod my head and face the front of the class.

"Okay, enough already!" Mr. Shue yells while turning back around to us and Rachel is just standing there, looking at Finn now.

"No more conversations about this, or— or anything. This is our plan for sectionals, and that is that." Mr. Shue states while ending the conversation and Finn makes a dopey look like he is confused.

"Mike, Brittany, come on up. Let's start choreographing." Mr. Shue said while clapping and gesturing for Mike and Brittany too come up.

Mercedes sips some tea making me laugh and Rachel is just standing there numb as hell.

Now this is some tea.
——————————————————
I am currently having the time of my life with Quinn in her room.

"Oh fuck yeah!!" I moan out as Quinn rides me like her life depends on it. She bounces high on top of me.

Her eyes are closed and she is whimpering and moaning each time she slams herself onto me. She bites her lip out of pleasure while placing her hands on my stomach for support.

"I'm gonna cum all over your big dick!!!" Quinn screamed out while moving at a faster pace and I grab her hips and start helping her. I move her at a relentless pace and her eyes shot open as she looks at me with pure pleasure.