I take a deep breath of fresh air, calming my turned stomach. Leo squeezes my hand, noticing that I had been standing still on the aeroplane steps for a while. "Come in mi amore" he takes a step down and I soon follow after. (My love)

"Are we going to go pick up the suitcases?" I ask puzzled. "Dante will pick them up while we drive back" I nod, placing my foot onto the grey concrete.

I spot a sleek black car pulled up outside, predicting this is our ride I walk towards it. The evening sky above us, watching as the golden sun slowly goes down to let the moon rise.

Leo grabs hold of the car door handle, pulls it opening the door for me. I slide inside, sitting myself on another set of leather seats and buckle myself up, watching as Leo does the same.

He places his hand on my fabric covered thigh, rubbing is thumb slowly. Comfortable silence fills the car as we wait to go back to the mansion.

I wonder how big Lila will be now, I wonder if Dante and Gabi are a thing now. 

Oh god, how will Leo react when he finds out.

Anyhow, the car not long after comes to a stop. Leo nods to the driver, unbuckling his seatbelt and exiting the car. I do the same, my heeled foot landing on the grey concrete.

"Dante will bring the suitcases inside the house and take them upstairs so Gianna unpack." He says.

"You can go see Lila and the girls if you wish. Luca has been telling me how much Lila wanted to see you, something about measuring her?" He says, looking confused at the measuring part. To be honest so am I too.

Measure what.

"Ah ok. I'm sure it's important" I walk ahead of Leo and open the huge doors to the house.

Not even a foot in the house I'm bombarded with a body squeezing the life out of me. "For fucks sake finally!" The familiar voice squeals.

"Hello to you too!" I laugh when she bombards me again with questions.

"Ugh I've missed you? How was it? Did you have sex yet? How was it? Was he good?"

"Calm down one question at a time" I drag her upstairs and take her to my room. We sit down in front of each other. "So.. come on spill" she shakes my shoulders.

I laugh at her. My gaze moves down to her stomach. "Wait.. oh my god your huge! Are you sure your not Carrying two in there?"

"I know that's what Luca said"

"Enough about me what about you"

"Fine.. Hawaii was absolutely amazing, the views were to die for." I say.

"Oh I bet the views were to die for" Lila wiggles her eyebrows at me. My eyes go wide.

Well.. she wasn't exactly wrong..

"Lila" I groan. She giggles at me.

"Sooo did you do it or what, come on tell me you can't keep a pregnant woman from knowing"

"Yes"

"Yes as in you had sex?"

"Yeah.."

1.

2.

3.

Here we go.

"OH MY EEK" she squeals loudly. I wince at the loudness. "You had" "sex" she whispers.

"Well yeah he's my husband isn't he?"

"Yes but still. You guys had sex!" She squeals again.

It's not that of a big deal.

"It's not a big deal Lila. Now enough about me, what about the baby?" I try abs steer her onto a new top that doesn't involve my sex life.

"We found out the gender" she giggles. My heart starts to beat even faster.

"Boy or girl?!"

"Guess" she laughs at my pouting face.

Please be a boy, it would be nice to have a boy into the family. "A boy?" I cross my fingers.

"How did you know" she whines. I gasp. "Have you thought of any names yet?"

"Me and Luca though that Antonio fit perfectly" I jump up and down on the bed.

It's perfect.

A soon to be new member to the Hernandez family, me and Leo are doing better than I ever expected we would. Everyone is happy. I'm happy.
What could go wrong?
Apparently everything..

~~~~~~~~~~

This was pretty much a filler chapter