"Meaning your hungry." Damon stated.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored." Katherine said.

"Yeah you look awful." Luna said.

Katherine glared at Luna. She ignored her and continued talking, which Luna hated.
"At least running from Klaus wasn't boring." Katherine finished.  Luna nodded her head in agreement, which the brothers caught. They exchanged glances,again. Katherine tried to convince the Salvatore's to let her out for them to get the moonstone. The siblings looked at one another, knowing she was lying.

Back at the Gilbert House
"You guys don't believe her, do you?" Elena
asked.

"Obviously not, all the bitch does is lie." Luna stated.

"We just want the moonstone." Damon added.
Stefan explained to Elena how he was informed that there was a way to destroy the curse. Luna on the other hand knew that this was bullshit. But she didn't say anything, she wanted to see what they'd say.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon explained.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asked.

"Yes, please do tell." Luna asked, eager to know what they'd say.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan said, looking at both Elena and Luna.
Luna let out a laugh. All eyes went to her.

"What?" Stefan said.

"I'm sorry, "releasing it from the moonstone"?" Luna mocked him. "How can you guys not tell that that's a load of shit?"

"And how would you know?" Damon asked.

"First of all, I'm a witch. Second of all, I know
about the curse. There is no way to avoid it, you either use it in the sacrifice or you try and hide it from Klaus, which will end up with you guys dead." Luna explained.

"How do you know all of this?" Elena
asked.

"You'll find out in time." Luna responded.

"You can't tell us now?" Stefan said.

"I could, but secrets are more fun. For me, not you guys." Luna responded, with a smirk on her face.
They all turned away from her as Elena said  "How do you guys know this is even going to work?" Completely ignoring what Luna just said. 

"Which it isn't," Luna mumbled.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side," Damon said after hitting Luna on the
top of her head, telling her to shut up.

"Ow." Luna said.

"You discussed it with Bonnie." Elena said.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us, Luna too." Stefan said.

She looked at Stefan with a confused expression. Damon glared at her, giving her a "shut up" look.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone, she's not going to give it to you." Elena stated.

"We'll get it from her." Stefan said confidently.