Chapter 162: Isami High!

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is his problem?" Gray whispered annoyed.
"Beats me." (y/n) replied.

"Yes." The white haired girl said. "We'll be running the exercise with you today. Isami High School, Hero class. Im Kashiko Sekigai." She smiled.
"Same class, Im Dadan Tadan." The shorter male said pulling out a hankie wiping his sweat off his cheeks. He bowed. "Pleasure to meet you."
"Fujimi." The taller angry looking male said. He then glanced at Bakugou and (y/n) who sat in front of the infamous blonde.
When the fourth one didn't speak up, Aizawa called her attention. "There's supposed to be four?"
The silver haired girl looked back at the shy girl behind her and encouraged her to speak bun instead of introducing herself she ran straight towards Asui with Asui doing the same. The two engulfed eachother in a hug greeting eachother.

"TSUYU-CHAN!"
"HABUKO-CHAN!" 

"They know eachother?" Uraraka questioned.
"Im getting a little nervous." Midoriya whispered.
" Well, that was unexpected." Hagakure whispered to (y/n).
"You tell me. A snake tried to eat my frog earlier an now im seeing this." (y/n) whispered back to Hagakure.
"Nature is a wonderful thing is it not?" Gray asked.
"Mongoose!" Fujimi called back. "Don't get all too friendly with the UA Guys!"
(y/n)'s ears twitched. He was getting on her nerves. (y/n) and Gray stared at him with an unpleased look after hearing familiar tone and words that hit a little too close to home for the two. (y/n) clenched her fist.
"OI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?! YOU ISAMISHIT BABY?!" Bakugou yelled at Fujimi. The shorter boy Tadan pulled out his hankie again and wiped his forehead.
"Oh dear."
"Stop it Kacchan." MIdoriya tried to calm him down only for Bakugou to yell back at him.
"SHUT UP SHIT HERO!" He yelled angrily.
(y/n) sighed and mumbled. "Why don't you shut up first." She said along with Aizawa. She looked back at the teacher in surprise. Bakugou couldn't do anything but bite his tongue and grunt as he sat back down on his seat.

The bell rang.
"It's time to go." Aizawa said. "Change into your costumes and make your way to ground Omega."
While everyone was standing Bakugou and Fujimi had a stare down feeding eachother's ego.
"Iida, guide the Isami students." Aizawa said. 
"Understood."

The students went into their locker rooms to change into their Hero outfits.
"Oh! I see. You two went to the same Middle School." Uraraka said.
"Yes, we were very good friends." Asui said.
"I-is that so?" Mina said still not grasping the natural relationship both animals had.
(y/n) hand her outfit on with both her mask down and had just placed her pouches around her waist, having them hidden under the scarf. She took her headband and placed it loosely hanging around her neck. She was just listening to the conversation they had while putting on the protective braced on her arms and lower legs. "Middle school..." She said quietly to herself.
"Do you have friends from middle school that you miss too (y/n)" Uraraka asked.
"They don't have middle schools remember?" Mina said.
"Oh right, forgot sorry." She said with an embarrassed smile.
"It's fine. I was just thinking how boring it would be if Konoha had the same schooling system as it here in the city." She paused. "I wonder how long i would last before dropping out." She joked.
"Drop out?" Jiro asked.
"Why ever would you drop out?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"Just sitting in the classroom all day. That's too damn boring." She yawned.
They sweatdropped as (y/n) Yawned yet again just after the other one.

Momo turned to the white haired  girl from Isami High, Sekigai.
"So you're the class president?"
"Yeah. But it's a stressful job because of one particular troublesome student." She trailed off.
"Well..." Momo trailed off as well. "We've got the exact same problem, too."

Meanwhile in the boy's locker room...

"A delinquent as the top student? UA seemed to have gone downhill..." Fujimi said bumping foreheads with Bakugou creating a fiery atmosphere in the room.
"Why don't you say it again Isamishit." Bakugou dared.
"I don't like you, that's what im saying. I don't like how you're looking down on me just because you're in UA thats what im saying!" Fujimi said.

Everyone was shaking from tow's seething rage.
"Midoriya stop them." Mineta said.
"I don't think thats possible anymore..." Mirodiya replied.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO START A FIGHT THEN START A FIGHT YOU CAN ACRUALLY WIN!" Bakugou yelled.
"WE'LL PROVE TO YOU THAT IN THIS EXERCISE THAT WE ARE THE SUPERIOR ONES." Fujimi replied.
"THEN COME AT IT THEN!" Bakugou got into a fighting stanch with his fist up motioning Fujimi to come at him.
"Settle down, Bakugou!" Iida stepped in.
"Im so sorry. Fujimi says a lot of nasty things." Tadan said. "But he's not a bad person at heart."
"We too apologize." Iida said with a sigh. "Ours has trouble with admitting that he's in the wrong." 
"HUH?!" He turned to Iida with an angered expression.

At this point everyone was just praying nothing bad was going to happen during the exercise especially with how Bakugou and Fujimi were.

When finally everyone gathered in ground Omega, Aizawa laid down the ground rules for today's exercise.
"Alright, Is everyone here?"
"Yes sir."
"Good, Today's exercise will be observed by me and none other than-"
"I AM HERE!" All might dropped from the sky. He landed with a huge gust of wind. It was a surprise none of them flew off.
"Does this guy ever get tired of falling and landing in dust?" Gray asked standing on (y/n)'s shoulders.
"Yeah. Only when Guy sensei stops being himself." (y/n) sighed knowing she would be the one to heal him later on.

Sure he was retired but he could still fight for a few minutes or so but that included (y/n)'s help of course.

"All might!" "In the flesh!" "Such raw power!" "Im so jealous of UA!" The special guests sent out praises to the retired number 1 hero.

"So, About our little exercise... We're going to have you all go through some survival training!"
"Survival training?" Kirishima asked looking at Kaminari standing beside him.
"Like some Battle Royal thing?" Kaminari asked too.
"Let me explain. There will be five members in a team. A total of five teams overall. You will start at the predetermined positions that we have chosen! There is but one objective!" He paused for suspense. "To survive. To run or fight, anything goes! Victory will go to the last surviving team!"
"Anything?" (y/n) Asked curiously.
"Anything!" All Might cheered.
(y/n) smirked. "Anything?" This time she asked slyly. As if she was teasing.
Aizawa looked at her shooting her a warning look. She then shot her palms up facing Aizawa defensively with an nervous smile on her face.
"Excuse me sir!" Iida was quick to raise his hand.
"Yes?" All might paused waiting for the class president to start.
"There are 21 of us why only five members?"
"We'll get to that in a minute." Aizawa said then turned to the students continuing what he was about to say.
"If you run into another team and manage to bind your opponents with this capture tape, you can make them combat effective. This should be a familiar item." Aizawa said holding up a rolled up white tape.
"Clearly, the new comers would be a disadvantage going up against 21  of you class 1A. Over the months you have bonded and know each other pretty well." All might said turning to the new comers. "But they don't. So as a handicap we'll hand over the top student on the field of class 1A." Immediately Fujimi turned to Bakugou with an unamused look glaring at him. "This person will serve as your database and give you information about all there is to know about class 1A along with helping you capture them. Got it?" All might said looking at Sekigai.
The girl held in her breath still trying to get a hold of her self talking to All Might. "Y-yes sir!"
Bakugou glared back angrily.
"No way am i partnering up with Bakugou." Fujimi said.
Bakugou scoffed. "As if i'd team up with the likes of you."
"Calm down. (y/n) will be your teammate." Aizawa said nodding at (y/n) to join their team.
Gray and (y/n) looked at one another.
"Oh boy." Gray said. (y/n) took Gray holding him in her arms. She walked and stood in front of the Isami highs students then bowed. "Please take care of us." She then stood at the side.
"(y/n) Might not be the top student academically but she's the best on the field." All might said.
(y/n) Looked away her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. She knew it was true but it was still weird whenever someone pointed it out.

"Now! Let us announce the teams!" Aizawa and All might began listing out the teams. (y/n) was all ears but  Fujimi's glare was itching on her skin.