50.2:"Devil inside us".

Start from the beginning

"So, I became your master? Do I get to command you around?" She said throwing his words at him and he chuckles

"You are the only one who gets to do that". He mumble lowly

"I want to meet my mother. I miss her and I miss her hug. I want to hug her". She said sadly, "I want her comfort and her warmth. I think I will be ok then".

"Do you believe your mother will be the same in every situation?"

"What does that mean?"

"Just saying. Some situations don't allow people to act in a good way. Sometimes they choose the easy way out or a way they always wanted to take. Sometimes, they can break our hearts too".

She should have listened to his words.

She walks out of his room because he said she can stay in and she didn't object to it. Though she had little to no sleep because of the horror and she craves her mother's touch. She was worried sick thinking maybe she should call her to let her know that she was fine now. Just so her mother could sleep peacefully for the night and not worry about her.

She sighs.

She was wearing one of his comfortable long hoodie that swallows her in it and some shorts which are also big for her.

Zaheer knocks on his house door at 8 AM and he was ready to throw something at him. He couldn't sleep all night because of his horror which was why he suggested her to get her horror treated. He wasn't courageous enough to walk in the hospital and being on his own, he doesn't have anyone to look after him much less care for his horrors.

"Why are you here?" He asked groaning because he doesn't want to see anyone's face

"You have something of mine". Zaheer said

His head snapped at his word in fury burning deep inside them, "Yours? There is nothing that belongs to you here".

"Woah Woah. Why are you being so defensive?".

He narrows his eyes at him as he snarled, "Get out".

"I am just here to see her. I wanted to make sure she was ok".

He laughs dryly, "You almost made me seem like a monster".

"You know I didn't mean that".

"You do seem to think that". He snapped, "She must be coming down. Don't run your mouth too much".

At the exact moment, he saw her delicate figure walking towards them with her eyes on the ground and deep in thoughts. She tripped and he almost leapt towards her when Zaheer move ahead but she handles herself gracefully.

His eyes narrowed at Zaheer, "You have a wife".

Zaheer looks at him for a moment in confusion and he saw his eyes glinting and an annoying smirk appearing on his lips, "Oh, I see".

"Don't". He warned dangerously

"Zaheer?" She asked looking between them confused

Zaheer turns to look at her and his eyes take in the hoodie she was wearing. He realised that this was the hoodie from one of the famous sportsmen that Tauheed demanded from him for saving his wife and he almost killed him when he threw it at him after getting it signed.

"Isn't this your favourite--". Zaheer started when he stepped on his feet causing him to wince and move away from her

He smiles satisfied.

"What do you want?" He demanded losing his patience

Zaheer rolls his eyes looking at her, "I just wanted to know if there is something that you need--".