Chapter 37

Hyejin pov

"Gosh I never talked so much" I fanned myself. "You must be tired" Jin held me in his arms. "Yeah~Just drop me in my old mansion. I need to sleep I guess" I yawned. I am feeling sleepy a lot today.
"Btw I wanted to know about something" I said in a sleepy voice.
"Have you all done search of the lost humans?" 

"Yes doll, we have done it but we can't find them" Yoongi replied with a sad face.
"I hope we find them asap" I mumbled drifting to sleep again. 

"She must be very tired" Jin's voice was sad knowing his soulmate hadn't drink blood for a week or more. "Let's take her to her house" Yoongi sighed knowing he can't take her to the castle.

Namjoon pov

"FASTER!!" I shouted at the workers who were not doing their work perfectly. I have got a lot frustrated since I couldn't locate the lost humans. My powers are in vain. 

"Your Highness there has been a report on shortage of blood in a remote area. Vampires are hunting humans and especially half-bloods in there" my right-hand man Joheen said.
"Then what are we waiting for!! Send blood there, I don't need to hear any deaths from there" I gritted my teeth.
He shivered silently and answered "Yes Your Highness". He immediately bowed and left. 

Fuck how can I control my anger. I wish Hyeji- No!! She left you Namjoon and your brother don't think about her.

--

I entered the Royal court where Taehyung was sitting throne with a frown on his face. Jimin was beside him looking like he was about to kill someone right now. 

"NO!! How many times do we have to say we don't want to marry, can't you fucking understand?!" Jimin yelled at the minister. 

"But Your Highness, the girl we are talking about is very beautiful. She passed maximum of the tests to get called as a 'Queen'" the head minister said and the other ministers joined him.
"Just because she is your daughter doesn't mean we are gonna marry her!! We are already 'marked'" Taehyung emphasised the word marked. 

"But your soulmate is dead. Don't you all hate her!? Why can't my daughter take her place" the old minister said out in a loud voice.
"Lower your voice old hag. My brothers refused once then why are you forcing all of us. Can't you see we are not interested?" Hoseok smirked coming in with Jungkook beside him.
"You all are under us, don't you dare to try taking control on us" Jungkook rolled his eyes speaking. 

"YOUR HIGHNESS!! YOU SON IS IN DANGER" a half blood came running in.
"WHAT!?" we all shouted.
"Youngest Prince JongSuk is in hospital, Your Highness Jin is in the surgery room with him in his hospital. Prince Minho is also injured" when he spoke the rest of us didn't wait just teleported to the hospital with Jimin.

--

3rd person pov

"Hyung are sure we should do this?" JongSuk asked Minho.
"Yes, I am sure she is our soulmate. Look at her glowing" he answered.
"Let's go then" the younger nodded. 

"But wait let me bring Mom into mind link so she can hear us and enjoy her sons meeting their soulmate" he said smiling. "Of course" the other smiled back.
"Mom~" JongSuk called her out in mind. No response.

"She is sleeping I guess, we will just narrate it to her. She can imagine perfectly, or else she can just watch the memory from us" he said. The both Princes straightened themselves and walked to the other side of the road.

The girl on the other side smirked and glared at the big truck stopped by the traffic light. The truck which was at rest immediately zoomed towards the Princes.
"M-mom" they both whispered before their eyes closed.