Chapter 41

Hoseok pov

"You can ask them yourself baby" I heard Hyejin's voice when my eyes opened. 

I gasped out and looked around. My brothers were also waking up.
How?
What happened? 

"Hobi" Hyejin hugged me and I caressed her head. 

"What should we do now?"
"Master is dead"
I heard murmurs of Jaewook's slave. 

I lazily snapped my fingers to stop their time so that they don't disturb us. 

"I love your powers" Hyejin giggled and I kissed her forehead.

She got up and went to Jimin when he woke up. 

"I am so so sorry my love, I didn't help you when screamed for help. I am so sorry Minie" Hyejin cried in Jimin's arms.

"It's okay I didn't die cupcake, I kinda deserved a bit pain. I forgive you" Jimin said in teary eyes.

"I know you did something what was it? How did you bring us alive?" Namjoon asked sitting up straight and Hyejin turned her head towards him. 

"Baby how about before talking about everything can we have some action? I wanted to kill them" Yoongi smirked.
"Let's get this bread!!" Jungkook screamed launching on the soldiers who came back to reality when I snapped my fingers again. 

Hyejin sat in the middle and told us about the death spots of each vampires in here. Taehyung and Namjoon were killing the humans sucking their all blood out. I sucked the blood out of some vampire soldiers who were giving the dirtiest comments on our soulmate. In minutes all Jaewook's slaves were massacred. 

"Okay let's sit together first and talk" she said. Jungkook and Taehyung were whining because their backs hurt. Jin hyung used his powers immediately to use.
"So do you all remember the curse we got?" we all nodded. 

"So, the curse was that if one of you die then everyone else will also. Finally I will die. In our last life Jaewook didn't kill me first. He pretended that he killed me so that you all will be weak, Taehyung was already weak by the poisons so Jaewook took the opportunity and ki-killed Tae. After that I died with you all" making all of us tear up remembering those hurtful memories. 

"I didn't want the history to repeat itself. I searched a lot to remove the curse but nothing. Gemmy gave me an idea then, if I can't remove the curse so I did some adjustments in it. I reversed the curse that if I die then you all will" she explained. 

"But Mom how is it good? What if you are killed at first or die?" SoHyun asked. 

"Baby you see I connected my life to my parents which they helped me themselves. As I am their own blood it was very easy. They are immortal, the god and the devil themselves. The creators of this world, they can't die. So I am immortal now and according to the new curse you fathers will not die too" she smirked. 

"You all are so lucky...I am jealous now" Yeonjun pouted. 

"Aww baby you see anyone related to me and our family will be immortal" she exclaimed.
We laughed at her. 

"I am not joking. Mom gave me this new power when I came back. Since we all will be immortals and if our family dies then what's the use. So everyone related to me will be immortal forever" she concluded. 

"Cupcake you looked hot explaining everything" Jimin said licking his lips. 

"DAD!! For the fucks sake we are here" our daughter and her soulmates yelled closing their eyes.