Chapter 23

Hyejin pov

"Eww!!" I exclaimed spitting out the cake. 

"Why in the name of Satan, this cake tastes salty and metallic" I gagged. 

"Hyejin how can you say that. It tastes superb and the smell is exotic" Jungkook groaned as he gulped another piece. 

I suspiciously eyed Jin. "What did you add in it?" I asked. 

"Maybe 1 or 2. I am sorry total 10 drops of your blood in it. But Taehyung helped me" he said vanishing away and Taehyung was out of sight also. 

"Jimin!! Why are you helping him to hide?!" I yelled. 

"Sorry" Jimin held my palms in a pleading way. I immediately copied his powers and teleported to each room with high speed to find Jin and Taehyung. 

"Gotcha!!" I said pulling the culprits by their ears and dragged to the main hall. 

"Aish how can these kids be my brothers" Namjoon said. I slammed the both on the floor. 

"Jin and Taehyung just say sorry to Hyejin" Hoseok said as I hugged him.

"Sorry princess/honey" they both apologized making puppy eyes. 

"Okay. I forgive you but Jin if you add my blood in some food item inform me beforehand. It literally tastes gross" I gave a quick peck on Hoseok's cheek. 

"Hey baby take this. Its our company's latest model" Namjoon handed me a phone and airpods. My eyes widened to see it. "Holy fuck" I gasped. 

"No holy words in this vampire household" Jin said. "It is a half vampire and human household too. Remember Hyejin is half god and devil daughter" Hoseok slapped the elders head. 

"Bye" I said to everyone and disappeared to my room. I immediately made the settings and downloaded the required apps in the new phone.

I placed the airpods in my ear and blasted Yoongi's rap.*He was and is my favourite rapper since his debut*. I rapped along with the song and bobbed my head. 

"I'm a king I'm a boss

You all know my name

All shit-talk they got no game

Off with their heads

Daechwita Daechwita play it loud Daechwita"

"I never knew you could rap" Taehyung said. I snickered at him. I pulled out my airpods to hear him clearly. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was passing by infront of your room. But then I heard someone rapping, so came running came in" he said smiling. 

"Umm Hyejin can you tell your soulmate to give up the fake smile and compliments. We both know how you rap" Mr.Gem shouted in my head. 

"Taehyung drop that fake compliments and smile. I already know I suck at singing and rapping" I said patting him and covered myself with the covers. 

"Good night my little weirdo" he kissed my forehead above the cover and left. 

-

"HYEJIN!! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE BED" I heard pans clanging. "No!!" I shouted and covered myself. 

I already felt a presence behind me hugging me. "Yoongi atleast you get out from there. You have to drop them at school" Jin shouted. So, Yoongi is sleeping beside me. I cuddled Yoongi more.

"Hyung and Hyejin get up" Vminkook whined. 

I was now in the arms of Namjoon and Yoongi was in Jungkook's. Namjoon made me stand infront of the sink to brush my teeth. For the sake of my new fangs, I had to brush to keep them white and shiny.