Chapter 34

Hyejin pov

"Mom we infront of the door. We brought some food you. Open it" I heard Minho's voice outside the mansion. I chirped happily throwing away all the books which were on me.
Once I opened the door, I was already on the floor crushed by my children. I looked over to see Yeonjun and Taehyun standing outside looking pleased at the sight.

"Yaah!! Get off me. And why are two standing help your mother-in-law from your soulmate and brother in laws!!" I screamed. "Soooo...Mom what were you doing for so long?" SoHyun asked. "You also didn't attend classes at school. You only joined yesterday and absent at the second day?!" JongSuk had started scolding me.
"You need to find your soulmate quickly now, I guess. I was thinking to keep you out of the reaches of your soulmate to keep you for myself for the next 100 years but seeing you scolding your old mother makes me think to change my decisi-" JongSuk quickly cut me off.
"Mommy...You know I love you right? Your son is not leaving you for the next 10,00,000 years. And you are not old" he said and hugged me tightly. 

"Aww now please get off me or else your peepee is going to be fed to dogs" I smirked and he ran to Minho's back for protection.

I looked at the mess in the main hall room. Couches thrown to the other side of the room upside down (just Jungkook's strength powers). Stacks of books opened and thrown all over the floor and 5 laptops opened with different sites. "Soo what are you doing?" Minho asked.
"Research... I am doing some research. I have to do it alone"
"I am also here with you"
"Sorry me and gem have to do it alone because your grandparents don't want to help me. I have to find solution to something" I rambled out. 

"But mom why do you have wattpad opened in lap-OH MY DEVIL YOU ARE READING DADS FANFICTION ONLINE" JonSuk screamed. I smiled awkwardly. 

Yeonjun clapped his hand and all things were in their place. "Umm Mom I have arranging skills" he rubbed his nape with red tint in his ears.
Yes I told him, both of them to call me Mom because they will my daughter's future husbands and my son in laws even though I am not married to my soulmates.
BUT I AM MOTHER SO IT CAN BE CONSIDERED. 

"But Mom how are staying here so easily? SoHyun said this their holiday mansion, didn't you got seen by guards? I didn't see one coming here because usually there are guards near the things and places belonging to the royals" Taehyun asked.

"Kiddo I just messed some minds coming in here. Even if its bad to mess with innocent people's mind but I needed a place to stay. And this mansion is mine actually even if your father paid some amount of money for this. I spend much for this mansion" I pointed at JonSuk because he is the son of Jungkook. 

"Okay lets eat!!" I clapped my hands to change the topic. "YES!! We brought fresh blood which was manufactured. Dad Namjoon brought new stock today morning" Minho cutely clapped his hands. Is my son really a playboy while acting like this?

"No no it's okay I don't want to drink. I already drank some 1 hour ago" I lied.
"You are lying mother-in-law" Taehyun directly looked deep in my eyes. Shit I forgot he can detect lies. Urgh now I hate his powers.
"Mom why are you lying?" SoHyun raised her brows knowing her soulmate is telling right.

"Ugh!! I can't drink blood okay? I can't drink it since when I am back alive. My body isn't accepting blood" I grumbled. 

"Why?" my two sons asked in worry. 

"Its some adult stuff" I said.

"Mom we just turned 18 few days ago" 

"Oh my satan!! Mom help me from this!!" I mentally cried. 

"You have to tell them the truth Jinnie" 

"Mom please say why?" Minho was already crying in worry.