Chapter 43

Jimin pov

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"No"
"Yes"

"YES!! You said yes!!" Hyejin hugged me happily. I hugged her back smiling. 

"So we will go to eat ice creams after your work right?" who can say no to these eyes. 

"Yes my cupcake" I said before carrying her in my arms.
"But you will be a good girl right?" I eyed her. She cutely nodded. 

I teleported to the castle field where I train all the soldiers. They all bowed to me and Hyejin in respect. 

I made Hyejin sit in a comfortable seat for her to watch me training of the soldiers. 

"If you will need anything, call me okay?" I kneeled infront of her. "
Yes Jiminie" she pinched my cheeks. Aww she will the cause of my death one day.

The moment I stepped on the field many questions ran in my head.

She will be comfortable there right?
Is the seat comfy?
She will not feel lonely right? 

"No Chim, I am very comfortable here. I am not alone. Gemmy is also here right? Don't worry" she mind linked me reading my worries. Gosh I love her so much.

Hyejin pov

DAMN. DAMN. Oh my Devil. Jimin just removed his sweaty shirt. 

Who knew vampires sweat. Even after seeing those abs daily I can't get over them. 

"I can lick them?!" gem suddenly screamed in my head making me shook. 

"No you can't. Those are just for me. I can only drool for it" I retorted. 

"Fine I will just make my own or just enjoy Kim Bum's abs. He is a whole daddy" gem mentally drooled. 

"Bitch you got a girlfriend" I rolled my eyes. My weird same gemmy. 

"Bend lower!!" Jimin shouted at the trainees. He flexed his back. Damn those muscles. I think I will pass out today. 

"Damn papi" I muttered out. Jimin turned around directly looking straight in the eye.
Opps how can I forget vampires can hear so easily. 

"Just your's cupcake" Jimin mouthed and winked before turning around. 

And yes, I passed out.

Jimin pov

When I turned around after winking Hyejin I heard a loud inhale. Oh no. 

I used my speed and caught Hyejin in my arms. "Oh my what happened cupcake?" I shook her body. 

"Nothing Chim, I passed out seeing your hotness" her eyes fluttered open. 

"You scared me" I scolded her.
"And you are going to get punished for making me worry" I whispered in her ears. 

"Dismiss" I said before leaving with Hyejin.

"Where are we going?" Hyejin asked me. "Don't you remember the doctor said sex during pregnancy is very much healthy for you and the babies" I smirked and made her lay on the couch. 

"MOM DAD!! We exist in this house also" 3 voices made me stop doing anything ahead. 

Why do I even keep my kids in my house? I should send them out on my alone sessions with my cupcake. 

"Cock blockers" Hyejin muttered making me chuckle. 

"So should we go get ice cream maybe?" I asked. 

"I need that" she smiled. 

I surely saved a whole universe to get someone like her as my soulmate.

3rd person pov

It wasn't new for the normal people to see their queen always being carried in one of her soulmates arms. They love to spoil her. 

Jimin's heart melted seeing his soulmates scanning the ice cream menu with her eyes widen. 

But the people inside the shop heart's melted seeing the way Jimin looks at Hyejin.
It is so pure and beautiful even the nature is jealous of them as it rained heavily. 

The royal couple take a seat near the window where they could watch the raindrops fall from the sky. 

"Open your mouth for me cupcake" Jimin cooed. Hyejin opened her mouth for Jimin to shove a spoonful of ice cream. 

He couldn't help but smile at her. On the case for Hyejin she couldn't stop staring at the man infront of her. She only had many thoughts inside her mind.
How his eyes disappeared when he smiled.
The way he carries me, so fragile.

"Hyejinnie...hey" Jimin waved a hand infront of her face. 

"Sorry Chim, I was smitten by the jimin effect" she blinked her eyes innocently. 

Suddenly man who was walking beside their table tripped on his feet.
"Even men are affected by this dangerous disease called jimin effect" Hyejin whispered to Jimin. 

He chuckled and stood to help the fallen man on the floor. Hyejin smiled at her sweet soulmate who didn't hesitate any stranger. 

He is too kind for this world.
Maybe I should tie him up and put him in our house, so that he can't escape.

"You got ice cream on your lips. Let me just clean them" he said licking her lips making her skin glow red. 

"Wait it is not wiped off properly" he pecked her lips cutely. 

Again and again he didn't stop pecking her on the lips for 10 mins without the time. 

So maybe he is really like that. Just too cute and caring.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

{A/N- I am not dead😐 But yeah small but cute interaction between the soulmates}