Chapter 46

Seokjin pov

"Princess wake up" I shook Hyejin but she didn't respond. The babies make her sleep a lot, she even skips her breakfast. 

"I made peanut butter and chocolate dumplings" I know that a weird dish but she likes it like a lot. "With cheesy popcorns"

"I AM UP!!" she said enthusiastically. That's my princess. 

"I can't sense the others today" she muttered. 

"They have been invited to an inauguration or something" I answered helping her to the washroom. 

"Why didn't you join them?" she asked as if she didn't knew. 

"Fine I know, you can't leave your 6 months pregnant wife alone...and you have your doctor duty also" she answered quickly. 

"Good now lets finish this up fast" I said washing her hair. She kept smiling silently enjoying her time. She loves it when I wash her hair. 

I wiped her wet body and took her to the bed again. 

I opened my shirt and made her lay on my chest. 

She needs soulmate contact for the babies to stay healthy and I love it to cuddle her like that. She snuggled into me more as I enjoyed her warmth. Even though we are vampires, our soulmates give us a warmth which is indescribable. 

"I love your hugs. They are so warm" I softly said in her ears. 

"You sound like Olaf but I love them too" she chuckled. 

"Thank you for loving me" she rubbed my chest with her hands. 

"I love you, I love your big shoulders, I love your beautiful face, I love your dad jokes, I love your laugh, I love your food, I love your everything. You are just too perfect to be real" her voice filled with adoration. 

"I love you too" I smiled at her looking at her. 

She was already asleep. Again. 

I dressed her up and carried her to my hospital in my car. 

I drove myself because I don't believe those drivers. 

When I carried Hyejin in my arms upstairs to my office room the staff looked at her lovingly. She is so precious. So precious to me, to us. 

"Princess you have to wake up now. I brought our breakfast here" I made her sit properly. She smiled cutely before taking the weird peanut butter dumpling from the tiffin. 

I let out a burp after my breakfast. "I am full" I said laughing at her because her food was not complete. 

"These babies are hungry monsters!! Ughh...Just food food" she groaned. I laughed again at her cuteness. 

"Lets check up on the babies" I said placing on her the bed in the office room. 

I applied the gel and moved the monitor to see inside her stomach. "Hmm they are very healthy. Both of them are boys" I revealed the gender finally. 

"So many boys!!" she hmphed. She started rambling how there are so many boys in the family because SoHyun is the only girl now, even SoHyun's babies are both boys. Weird but its okay. 

The knock on my door made me her stop. 

"Your Majesty" the nurse bowed at me then bowed to Hyejin. 

"I am a doctor, how many times do I have to repeat myself. Call me doctor when I am inside this hospital" I rubbed my head. 

"But what happened?" I asked. "You have an appointment now. The patient is here" she reminded. Ohh...

"Let them in" Hyejin replied and slowly walked to the bed for her in my office room. 

I used my vampire speed and helped her sleep on the bed. 

She stays on the bed comfortably whenever she in my office. She immediately turned herself invisible with the purple mist. 

I don't know why but she turns invisible when my patients come. She says she doesn't want to distract me from her sexiness.

Hyejin pov

I made myself comfortable on the bed and turned invisible. I just invisible so that I don't make it awkward for the patients. And and and I just want to watch Jin to work. He looks hot working in that doctor coat. 

"Good morning doctor" the man bowed at my soulmate. A small kid was hiding behind him. 

"Son come up, greet the doctor" he said. The small boy shook his head. 

"Aww the shy one I see"

"But his legs are injured" gemmy said. Poor lil guy.

"Its okay Mr.Lee" Jin smiled and went towards the little guy. 

"Hey little man, whats your name?" Jin asked. He hid behind his father's leg. 

"Umm what if I show you a magic trick then will you show me your leg? It has a boo boo, we need to take care of it right?" the boy hesitated but nodded shyly. 

Jin glanced at my direction. I understood immediately. 

He brought the small boy near my bed. 

"Now close your eyes and count till 3. When you open your eyes you will see a princess" Jin said. the kid closed his eyes and I came visible immediately. 

The father was shocked seeing me but kept quiet. 

"3...2...1...Omo you exactly look like a princess" the kid giggled at me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him. He looked at my big stomach. 

"I know why you have a big stomach. There are babies inside it right?" he asked to which I nodded. 

"Yes you want to hear them?" I asked he nodded happily.

Jin made him sit on the bed and put his palm on my stomach. 

"Can you hear their heartbeat?" Jin asked. 

"Yes yes!! There are two hearts but one of them is very sweet" he giggled. I looked at Jin. 

"Soulmates!!" 

My day went giggling and laughing at Jin.
My Jinnie. 

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆