Chapter 24

Hyejin pov

"Gemy I love you~ Saranghae. Please let me use my powers!!" I whined in my head. 

"Hyejin you can't he your teacher. Your principal. Teacher is equal to god you shouldn't mess with them" 

"God is my father" 

"Please!!" 

"Fine I can't allow you do that but you can mind link with others now. That is also one of your power. Try it" 

"What the fuck this is crazy how many powers do I have? Okay I am trying" I thought in my head. 

"Try to call Jungkook" 

"Kook!! Jungkook!! Hey!! Can you hear me

"What the....how can I hear you in my head?!" I heard Jungkook inside my head finally. 

"Isn't it crazy. Gem said I can mind link with you guys. Wait let me try can I add Jimin and Taehyung or not"

"Minie!! Yo!! Jiminie pabo can you hear me??" 

"Yaah I am not pabo!! But don't tell is it one of yours another crazy powers??" Jimin said. 

"Yes this is hyung" Jungkook replied. 

"Omg I can hear Jungkook also

"Yup we all be in one mind link"

We got interrupted hearing the Principal's muttering "Is she a whore or something? So many soulmates, hah".

 I looked over the boys as they were ready to fight now. "I will first dry him then kill him. I don't care principal or vampire" Jungkook growled. 

"I will rip his heart out of his body" Jimin also got angry. 

I looked over Taehyung who was ready to launch himself on the principal. 

"Hey!! Taehyung!! Can you hear me?" 

"Taetae!!" I called out. He looked at me confused. 

"Tae don't I can also hear that. Yoongi will be coming don't worry. Let him handle. We are kids. Jungkook and Jimin are already angry, at least you stay calm. Gem is not allowing to mess with the Principal's mind" I made him calm. 

"Hyung it is funny isn't it?" Jungkook said. 

"It is also like a power of mine. Gem said I can use this power and make a mind link with all of you" 

"Hyejin it is very fabulous you know" I mentally hair flipped hearing.

Jimin pov

We all again got interrupted with the door crashing down. 

"Where is my son!?" a male yelled. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. 

"Son we missed you so much. Your mother was very much worried you know? Are you okay? Where were you leaving before this?" he bombarded me with question. 

"Who is he?" 

"My father" I replied in the mind link.

"Oh please I can hear you loudly you were not worried at all for his safety. You only want him to marry a girl and bring you an heir to your company" Hyejin scoffed. I assume she read his mind. 

"What no!! I missed my son" he replied. 

"Such a liar" Taehyung also scoffed in the mind link. I mentally rolled my eyes at my father.