Chapter 32

Hyejin pov

I immediately teleported where the vision was. The upper was silent, I could hear breathing from a room. "Don't try to resist my kisses. But wait babygirl I think you need some punishment. No one here to save you also. Not your damn fathers or brothers. Or your dead mother!!" I heard a voice from the room. 

That Moron!! I threw open the room and let the purple mist of my hands, circling around his neck. I gestured and hit his head to the roof and threw his body harshly. 

"HER MOTHER IS ALIVE YOU FUCKER!!" I screamed. 

I knew this guy wasn't a good vampire. I couldn't hear his thoughts he has manipulation powers so its difficult to hear his thoughts. I also saw Taehyung struggling to do the same. But due to 8 different in me, I get lucky sometimes and hear some thoughts of John. 

I always tell my daughter about it but my dumb daughter never listened to me when we talked about this guy. It's not her fault, its just a trend not to listen your parents advise. Please understand the sarcasm. Atleast my sons take my suggestions. 

"This is not time to think all of these!!" gem's loud voice made me look at my shivering daughter at the corner. 

"Baby I am not going to ask you if you are okay or not. I know you are not okay at all" I said in a soft voice bringing her in my embrace. Her thoughts were a mess inside the small head of hers. I used my powers to cover her half naked body with some comfortable clothes. 

"M-mom I am so sorry" her muffled voice broke my heart more. "I should have listened to you whe-" I cut her off. "No my baby its not your fault. Its mine I should have come more faster before all this shits happened" I rubbed her back to calm her. 

"How mom...how am I going to face everyone after being assaulted like this today" she sobbed. 

"Shuush...Mom is here you have nothing to worry. I will fix everything" 

"Thank you thank you so much mom for being for me everything. I am the only stupid one for not listening you" she rambled. "Idiot stop talking" I hissed and she became quiet. 

"I love you" she spoke before drifting to sleep. I cast a spell to make her go into slumber. "I love you to-" I got cut off now. 

"OUR SOULMATE!!" I turned around to see two handsome men panting. 

"No please we beg you don't. We just sensed that our soulmate is here then came running in to see her confessing to another girl" one of them said. I just did a long read of thoughts of them to understand the situation. Yeonjun and Taehyun I see. 

"Miss we offer you if you want you we can stay in a poly relation if you like our soulmate. Please we want our soulmate but wait why was she crying? Her tears are fresh" the other one said. 

Automatically a soft mattress was infront of me and I laid SoHyun quietly on it. "Thanks gemmy" "Tsk she is my niece"

I turned to the two boys even if I look small compared to the two guys height, I am sure they are feeling intimated by me. "I am sorry but don't worry that's my daughter Taehyun. And Yeonjun don't worry I got 7 seven soulmates. Lastly that bastard you can see there was my daughter's ex bestie who tried to force himself on her" I concluded. "You talk a lot" gem scoffed. 

A series of more questions crashed my mind due to the two young boy's questions running inside. "I have a lot of explanation to do I guess" I sighed summoning 3 chairs and bring purple mist around us to make our conversation secret. "As you can see that is my daughter SoHyun. And you two are her soulmates. Both of you are confused how I know your name. I got some mind reading powers so...you understand right?" I raised a brow.