Chapter 16

Hyejin pov

We 4 are going for shopping 'again' because for the plan of seducing Yoongi which the others didn't like but at last gave up cause I used my special weapon. Puppy eyes...hehe🐶 

"Hyejinie see this isn't it nice?" Jungkook asked. "Wow! How I am gonna seduce him, if I will wear this sweater" I sarcastically replied. 

Jin and Jungkook were bringing full length hand dresses and hoodies for me. Jimin on the other hand gave a simple black outfit to me. He said a worker had fallen for his charms and helped him to get a nice dress. I got inside the changing room and changed into the dress. The dress fitted my body perfectly. 

"You look nice" a voice boomed inside my head. "You awake?" I asked inside my mind.

"Yes, when you yelled in lunch break" 

"Sorry" I grinned. 

"How do I look?" I asked opening the door. 

The three's eyes were now in their power colours

The three's eyes were now in their power colours. Jungkook's was orange red. Jin's was blue and Jimin's was yellow. 

Then changed to magenta red.

 LUST

"Holy fuck" Jungkook groaned. "No holy words" I warned. 

"I think Yoongi will drive crazy seeing you. But we have to control the others in your surroundings" Jin made sure. 

"You will surely attract many horny predators today" Jimin whispered which I managed to hear. 

"Of course baby, duh" I did a weird pose. They all giggled.

"So shall we head to the 'Genius Lab'?" I wiggled my eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah, but first let me pay for this dress" Jin said. "No no I choose this dress I will pay" Jimin protested. Jin couldn't defend himself when Jimin took out his black card. "Richer than you all" he snickered. We rolled our eyes. 

"So, Jimin will teleport us to his studio?" Jungkook asked. I nodded and we all held hands together. 

Within the blink of eyes we all were inside in a familiar place. THE GENIUS LAB. "Wow, this is amazing" I clapped my hands. 

"But where is Yoongi?" I looked around. "You crazy guys. He is in the party downstairs. The company holds a party every once in a week" Jin said. 

"And how do you know?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. 

"Because I get invited to it every time" Jin made a pose like this '🤷‍♂️'. We all are standing in a huge party now. It looks like a club to me. A bar, people dancing, sucking blood in a corner, fucking and everything maybe.

"And there he is" Jin pointed to vampire who was sucking a girl's face now. Kissing the hell out of her. I really feel jealous and disgusted now. "Of course you will feel that seeing your soulmate with any other girl. Go get your man" my gem encouraged me.