Chapter 9

Hyejin pov

~Back at home~

"Why are you so careless, we got very worried" Jungkook complained after I completed drinking the pack of animal blood. A deer maybe? I don't know..

"You are really irresponsible". 

"Shut up again".

"It's not my fault to not remember to drink blood" I stuck my tongue at him.

"Fine" he quit. 

"Fuck, only freaking 1 min left for your birthday" Jimin said. 

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they both squealed and jumped on me for hug. 

"Happy Birthday Hyejin~ahh, you are now a grown up girl" my gem wished me inside my mind.

"Thank you" I replied to it. 

"Waah, I am turning 18 at last and tomorrow morning you both should tell me your powers after I get mine's. Okay?" I said smiling.

"Yes" they both nodded.

"But be aware don't let the gem corrupt you, it is evil at first" Jungkook warned. 

"Yah I am not evil like your gem I love my dear Hyejin" my gem roared inside my little head. 

"Don't worry I will handle" I said reassuring the boys. 

"So, young lady now head to your room, we will have a little talk and fun in the morning before going to school" Jimin said. I nodded in response. 

"My bad luck its Monday" I sighed as I headed to my room. 

-

"Hyejin"

"Yah stop yelling inside my head wait I am closing my eyes then we can peacefully talk" I said to the gem as I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. 

"Hey there" I said waving to him. 

"Hello. Sit take a seat" he said pointing the chair. 

"What is a chair doing in my head? Aren't we inside my head?" I ask. 

"I have my ways" I rolled my eyes. 

"So, tell me my soulmates name and everything" I said in a stern voice.

"I guess you already have the 2 names on the tip of your lips" 

"You mean Jungkook and Jimin both are two of my soulmates and the wonders?" I asked. 

"You have guessed right" he winked.

"I knew it because I couldn't read their minds without eye contact" I lightly smiled.

"We don't have time Hye you have to find and assemble them. The 7 have to claim their thrones"

"What !!? I even don't know the other 5 faces or names" I said crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Hyejin I already told you 2 names and you even know them. You 3 together have to start finding the others. The other 5 are in some type of pain because they haven't meet you" 

"What do you mean they are in pain because they haven't met me?" 

"Oh forgot to tell you everyone are in their own misery. Jungkook did face some problems but you both faced together, he didn't get much problems because he was with you since childhood. Jimin on the other hand had got a rich family but wasn't happy but after meeting you his life changed. Can't you see?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Once they touch or make an eye contact with their soulmate their problems vanish. Whoosh.." he made some gestures with his finger. 

"Okay, but where will find the other 5?" I asked. 

"I can't say their names you have to find them yourself. I can give you hints and little glimpse of them. I have only this much power on my hands" I nodded and opened my eyes. 

I saw the watch it was 3 now. 

"So, as its 3. I think I shall make you aware of your powers" 

"What are my powers?" 

"Okay first one you already know mind reading. But you have mind control abilities also. You are way more than any vampire or living creature in the world including the wonders themselves. You can hypnotize or compel anyone except your soulmates, make anyone drool with lust, attract them by your beauty. You can replicate your enemies powers also. The wonders along with you are very powerful." 

"Wow, so I can do many things" I laughed. 

"Yes"

"So, now you know your powers and duties you have to take your vow to complete the things assigned to you" 

"I will protect the 7 wonders and care and love them till the end of my life". I vowed then the gem on my ring changed to little purple colour along its border, actually the colour of the gem was greenish blue at first. 

"Wow" 

"Don't be shocked as you have got your powers I am shining more and as you meet and assemble everyone it will fully turn purple. Go look at the mirror"

I stood in front the mirror and saw my hair. Light purple streaks at the end on my grey hair. And my eye colour changed to light purple for a mere second.

"They look nice" I smiled at my reflection. 

"They will gradually change to deep purple along with your gem as you continue to find all the wonders I mean your soulmates" he coughed.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Colour of her gem now after getting powers👆

-

Colour of her hair now after getting powers(Purple Highlights)👆

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆