Chapter 44

Taehyung pov

"Alien~" I peppered my soulmate's face while she cutely giggled in my lap. She was strangling my waist with her legs as I was sitting on the throne.

"Babe let me see into your mind pleaseeeeee..." she begged with puppy eyes. 

"Nope, last time I let you in my mind you filled it with those weird cartoons" I bopped her nose as she scrunched her nose because she got angry.
I will make her angry everytime to see this cute face. 

"Pweaseeeee or else wait you have to give me hugs all day" she giggled. 

"Ummm" a cough broke us from our conversation. Who is this bitch to break our moment.
"A future dead vampire" my gem laughed in my head. Oh boy I forgot she also exists.

"BITCH" she screeched.
"Well sorry" 

"So whats the matter today?" I asked in my deep voice and Hyejin snuggled in my embrace and I inhaled her scent to keep myself sane. 

"Your Majesty, there is a huge drought in the countryside. Many half-bloods farmers and their families live there. They have gattered infront of the castle in protest" the chief informer said. 

"Then why hasn't a weather ability vampire or half blood not gone there for help? We have many weather controllers in our empire" I sharpened my gaze. 

"Your Majesty, the assigned weather controller is a vampire but he doesn't want to help those half bloods. Why those filthy bastards creatures need to survive" one of the courtmen said. Oh no.

The said courtman was already hanging in mid air and Hyejin made a huge impact.
She made the fool fly directly outside where the farmers where protesting.
Hyejin used her vampire speed and ran to the field slamming the man's body on the ground.

I silently follow my soulmate. All the farmers surrounded us. 

"Say that again you asshat" Hyejin screamed. "Alien don't scream it not good for the babies" I tried to calm her in the link. "Don't worry Tae babe, just watch this show" she answered back.

Hyejin pov

"SAY IT AGAIN" I slapped the man. "The weather controller doesn't want to help those halfbloods, because they don't deserve to live" the man spatted. 

"Well as I can see you are the one here who doesn't need to live" I kicked him in the gut. 

"Condolences to his small babymaker" 

"Say sorry to them. Sincerely" I looked into his eyes deeply. 

"We should have taken him to Taehyun. He surely loves to burst insides of a vampire" gemmy laughed like a crazy gem he is. 

The man stood on his trembling legs and bowed to all the people.

"I am really sorry. Please forgive me"

"Take him to the dungeon. We don't need like this people roaming freely." Taehyung said.

My soulmate can read my mind so easily.
Wait oh no I forgot he really reads mind. 

"We are really sorry for what happened. We will ourselves look into the matter" I said to the farmers. They smiled at me and Taehyung for our understanding nature. 

"Thank you Your Majesty" they bowed. 

"Before you ask baby, their fields are in the north west side of our territory. Near the Mount Taegi" Taehyung said side hugging me. 

"What are we waiting for?" I smiled at him. We teleported to the said place immediately. 

We got the bastard weather controller and I copied his powers. Taehyung helped me to bring rain. The farmers thanked both of us. They even suggested to eat at their homes which we did. 

This place is actually beautiful. Perfect for a picnic. 

"We should come here for a picnic. Just you and me, then again with the others" Taehyung suggested. "Sure" I couldn't stop smiling. 

"We will bring a big blanket and lay there" he said pointing. He was behind me and back hugging me.
"A big basket of all the food you love to eat"
"A small umbrella"
"We will sit under it. People will call us couple goals because we are so cute" he kept whispering beautiful words in my ear and with no hesitance I drowned into his deep voice.
Fallen into his beautiful trap of mind controlling. 

Unconsciously I had already summoned all the things we required for the picnic. 

"See we have all of it now" he made me turn to face him.
"You lil shit. You compelled me to bring them" I laughed pinching his cheeks. 

"Owwww" he fake cried. 

"And the greatest actor award goes to my handsome and dramatic husband" I cheered and now it was my turn to cry in pain because he pulled my ear. 

We laid on the big blanket. 

"I love you my alien.
Just mine. Ours. My wife. Our wife. You are so beautiful. So beautiful when you sleep.
I miss those days I and Namjoon would stalk you like thieves" I blushed hearing him. 

"I love you too and now I am with you for eternity. So you don't need to stalk me" I pecked his hands. 

Damn those hands can choke me. 

"Baby you are pregnant now, Jin hyung specially warned all of us to not choke you because of your kink." he explained. 

"Did I say out loud?" I asked to which he nodded. 

"Yess" gem also answered. Fuck. 

The rest of the day went by Taehyung whining to get inside my head.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆