Chapter 38

Hyejin pov

"Let's go gemmy"
"Ofcourse we need to say a hi to your mom and dad"

My soul teleported to a deep forest leaving my body in Jin's arm in the hospital. I summoned the magic spell book.

"Page 1056. Hemovexirus"
"Gem it's a locked spell" I said panicked.
The half of the page was not visible to my eyes. 

"Read properly"
"It can be opened with the one who is two" I read out the small line at the corner of the page. "One who is two" gem repeated. 

"Like a hybrid....Wait it means a half blood. A breed by a human and a vampire. One who is two. As I am a vampire now, I can't read" I said loudly.
"But where do we find a good half blood. They can't even see you. You are out of your body. A ghost practically" gem sighed. 

"Maybe I know someone who can see ghosts and a someone who is a half blood" I smirked remembering few things. I teleported the place where I haven't been for ages. 

"Hello Miss Lee" I gave a huge smile at the old lady infront of me.

3rd person pov

"Master we got them" the head soldier kneeled infront of his boss. "Bring them in" he instructed with a harsh voice. Another pair of soldiers threw the two boys on the cold floor. 

"Yeonjun and Taehyun right? The soulmate of SoHyun. That bitch's daughter" the man chuckled evilly. 

"What did you just say!? How dare you!!" Taehyun shouted but the soldier next to him hit his head with a silver mace.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?! LEAVE MY BROTHER AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY" Yeonjun screamed seeing his brother so unconscious.

"You two are no use for me but I brought you to give company to your sweet soulmate" he smirked. Yeonjun shivered a little under the huge man's gaze. It was very evil. 

"Take them to the dungeon to their soulmates. That poor little thing will die if she doesn't see them. I just want her alive to get the queen out" the young man on the throne commanded before leaving. 

"Papa...Mom....Dads...Yeonie...Hyunie" SoHyun sobbed in the dark cage alone missing her family.

-

Hyejin pov

"Hello Miss Becky" I gave a huge smile at the old lady infront of me.
"Hello Hyejin darling" she smiled showing her wrinkles. 

"I know what you are here for. I will call Tia wait" she said closing her eyes.
"Hey" Tia came in smiling but small tears in her eyes. 

"I gave her a temporary power to see you now" Tia's grandmother, Ms Becky said. I immediately handed the spell book to Tia. 

"Thank lord you are here without your body or else it would have got destroyed by this magic" Tia said. She chanted the spell with her eyes closed. 

A huge dark passage came infront of my eyes.
"Hyejin you have a limited amount of time. You have to be back with him. A hour there is a min here. If you don't come back in time then your and his soul will be stuck there forever.
Btw its nice to see gem soul around for the first time" Ms.Becky said with concern and smiled at gem.
Gem smiled back in response. So lets say when my soul is out of my body so is gem.
"I will surely come back" I replied and entered the passage with gem. 

"This is so dark" gem said. It is the passage between the dead and alive, the passage to hell and heaven. "Where we will find him" I asked gem.
"We have to find the end. The end will somehow end to hell or heaven. We get help from any side" I clapped my hands and brought a little light.
Dead souls were roaming in this place.
"They are the leftovers, I guess. The ones who couldn't find their way" gem deadpanned.
"Shut it" I hissed. I ignored the stares and walked in the straight path.