Chapter 30

SoHyun pov (Yoongi and Hyejin daughter)

"Your Highness please understand it's nearly 18 years now. You all have to marry to claim yourselves as kings. You all must expand your heirs also" the most annoying minister of my fathers spoke in the throne room. "We all are also sorry for your soulmate's death but marriage is really important" another spoke. Fucking assholes.

"NO!!" Jin dad yelled showing his half blue and red eyes now. He rarely gets angry like this. 

"Psst!! SoHyun we have to tell Mom about this" my younger brother Minho whispered yelled. We three siblings are currently eavesdropping hiding behind the curtains. Thanks to Mr.Gem of Mom he taught us how to hide our scent and sound for hiding in situations like this. 

Mom is really lucky her gem talks with her all time. I just talked with my gem on my 6th birthday when she gave me my powers. I am currently 17 soon to be 18. 18 is a crucial time for vampires and half bloods when they get their powers but I already got mine which is really useful. Minho also has his too, only JongSuk doesn't. He will get his powers soon I wish. But this year we will get to know who is our soulmates. "Let's go Mom is here I can sense her" I told my brothers and dragged out of the hiding.

Life is difficult being the only girl in here except the maids. My Mom stays with me all time, she is the best but not a real living being in here. I also thought how could my mom even handle all my fathers and her gem alone in one house. Sometimes her friend Aunty Tia also visits us.

"Aigoo my kids are here" my mother smiled with her gem behind her and snapped her fingers to bring the purple mist around us to keep the talks secret. "We have an emergency mom!! That minister is forcing all dad's to marry now" JongSuk rambled. 

"Don't worry my babies I already made sure they can't marry someone else other than me. They are marked they can't marry except the person who has marked them. My mark should have been erased from their body after my death but as I am special you know why? The marks are and claim is still their that's why they can't marry. I am a really smart person" she flipped her hair proudly. Rest of us couldn't help but giggle at it. 

"Btw isn't all yours birthday coming?" Mr.Gem interrupted. "Ohh yes. Thanks for reminding gemmy. Kids listen your 18th is coming next week and I have prepared a special gift for you all" she wiggled her brows. Oh n- "Oh no Mom, not the ghostly old tricks again" Minho groaned. 

Yeah her ghostly tricks. Last year she pranked all the maids in kitchen by clinging all the utensils together. Thank god dads were not home and mom made the maids feel it like a dream only. She has really powerful and useful powers. 

"No kiddo something you all wanted everytime. Very special" she smirked to herself. Okay she can get creepy sometimes also we don't know.

Ugh I remember I have to meet John today. He is just a friend of mine. 'Just a friend' note the sarcasm. I wish him to be my soulmate. Cause why not just see dad Jungkook he was my mom's best friend and is the best husband material. He loves mom a lot which he can hide well but not from his children and mom. Okay so back to John, he is hot, popular, a pure blood vampire, everything and my best friend. So, I excused myself from everyone.

Hyejin pov

"Yaah listen can you please stop your soulmates from fucking random girls. They may get STD one day I guess" Mr.Gem said as I rolled my eyes. "Probably but I am lucky they use condoms" I sighed. Of course many things changed in this 18 years. My horny soulmates having been fucking girls together. Not really together like VMinKook have foursome with a girl, Sope share one girl and Namjin have the same condition.

As observed by me when VMinKook fuck with girls they practically scream my name sometimes but Taehyung handles it by his powers. Gosh but Yoongi and Hoseok have the best threesome I am sure. Full aggressive angry sex you know? Namjoon and Jin fuck but sometimes when they lose control. I guess Namjoon and Jin are good boys literally.

But above all my soulmates feel guilty for doing all this. But what to do they are vampires and have needs. I am not mad at them even though I feel hurt, I can understand the pain they all are going through. 

But hey I am NOT sctive in sexual activities for 18 years which I am proud. Guess what I am 36 already cause if you see I was gave born to my 3 kids before turning 19. So, 18 years plus 18 years is 36 years you know? I am so intelligent hah!!

Although I freaking miss their touch, their love, their sweet words, their cute nicknames, everything. It hurts more seeing them sad and not being there to comfort them but they have each other that's really good. 

Back to my kids, the best special gift for them is coming soon. I have planning this for last 18 years. I want this as soon as possible.

-

I went to Hell to meet my mom. "Mom is everything ready?" I asked. "Yes baby. It is in heaven now. Your dad is doing some last-minute finishing now" she replied and I nodded smiling. "But honey I think you will get my characteristics more this time" she said. "Really that's nice. I really want that" I grinned knowing what she is saying. I am Mom's girl after all.

Taehyung pov

After all the meeting and work, I silently laid on my bed. I blocked my mind link with others and started thinking about her, our Hyejin before going to sleep. Gosh I miss her so hard but I can't accept infront of others except Kook and Jimin cause u know we scream her name while sex. Shush....Deeply I know they also miss her. I already read their mind even if they try to shut it off. 

-

"Hyung!! Come to Jin Hyung's room now. Hobi hyung is acting weird" Jungkook's voice bombed in my head. I ran to his room to find him panting heavily on the bed. 

"Hyung wake up" Jimin shook Hoseok's body. Hoseok immediately opened his eyes and sat on the bed. Weird... 

"She is coming back!! I know it...she is coming back" he screamed. "Who?!!" we all asked with wide eyes. 

"SHE!! OUR SOULMATE!!" he again screamed before passing out.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!? WHO IS COMING?? SOULMATE? SHE DIED MANY YEARS AGO!! 

"Hyejin are you really coming back??" I sighed inside my mind. 

"Yes baby I am coming back" the same sweet voice which I didn't hear for 18 years. The same soothing voice which we all were longing. The same voice ringed in my head but it hurt. 

My head fucking hurts!!

"She is really coming back!! SHE IS BACK!!!" I screamed holding my head before collapsing like Hoseok hyung.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

I am sorry for not uploading for so many days😭😭😭😭 My mom changed the wifi password and didn't tell me since a week as punishment. I am really sorry just after a small exam soon I will update frequently more🥺🥺🥺🥺

Btw I love you all.....Borahae

💜💜💜😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺💖💖💖💞💞💞💓💓💓💕💕💕💗💗💗