Chapter 31

Hyejin pov

"Mom & Dad, why are we here?" I asked shivering. Yeah I also don't know as a soul how the heck I am shivering. "Your body is here. We are going to unite you with your body and bring you back alive" Dad said with straight face. The guards of hell took my body out of my grave. The surprising thing was my body looked the same before dying. "How in the world it didn't decay?" gem's eyes widened.

Before I could register what was happening I was in a pit of darkness, screaming alone no one out there.

I saw a ray of light shining.

As much I tried to reach there the path was never ending. I ran shouting 'I don't wanna die' towards it.

Then my eyes snap opened. "Ughhh" I held my head due to heavy pain. "Hyejin!! My dear" I could hear gem's voice. I looked over properly not finding him.

"Where are you"

"Fucking inside your head"

"WHAT!!?" I placed my hand on my chest. Thmpp thmpp. There was a heartbeat. I fucking have a heartbeat.

This mea- "Yeah you are back alive" gem cut me off already. "How? But where are we now?"

"First of all, we are in a safe place away from all living creatures on earth. Secondly your parents directly sent us here after you started breathing. Lastly you are alive because you had your soulmates blood and because they are full blood vampires after you died you turned into a full blood vampire but somehow your soul got detached from your body. Basically, you the first half blood to turn into a full blood"

"That was a lot to digest" I gulped.

--

"Can't we fucking go to the castle instead of fucking stalking Kim Bum? Jimin's and Kook's abs are better than this" I groaned looking at Kim Bum for my gem.

"Listen here you are not a soul anymore so I can't move around like a soul and stalk him for myself. So you have to stalk him for me" gem hissed in my mind. "If I keep staring at him more I will have the urge to suck all his blood. I am thirsty already" I hissed back. I am gonna tell his gf about this sure. 

After 2 good minutes of hiding I teleported to a dark mansion which was my mansion.

You all know the old one which me and Kook bought? Yeah that one.

I switched on the lights. "Thank god this place is clean" I smiled.

"Of course they kept their promise to visit here for vacation" gem said directing my soulmates.

I sighed thinking about how weird it is sitting so casually after 18 years of being a dead being and now sitting as a full-blood vampire when I was a half-blood before dying.

"Hyejin are you really coming back??" I heard a voice inside my head. Recognising it I immediately answered.

"Yes baby I am coming back" I replied strongly which I am sure made his head hurt. Cause why not? Its his punishment for fucking girls. Hmm you would be like previously I said its okay but its not okay. Small punishments are okay.

--

"So, where shall we head first?" "Why don't we first surprise the kids? It's their Birthday today" I smiled teleporting from the place to a familiar park.