Chapter 35

Hyejin pov

"It's only 2 days I didn't come to school and why does it seem like half of the population is absent?" I asked looking around. "Young humans are disappearing a lot. Mainly the ones who are recently turned 18" Minho answered and I eyed him suspiciously going through his mind.
"Ugh stop reading my mind Mom. It hurts" he exclaimed.
"Well damn it's my fault" I sighed. Yup, my children get hurt when I read their minds because they have my blood and it gives them an immune from mind-controlling.

"But I don't know why are they disappearing. Humans students have started to stay away from us vampires and I don't know. Can you please try to know the reason?" JonSuk came in.
"Hey you come here" SoHyun waved a human girl passing by. She ignored it and try to run away. 

"Boring" I clicked my fingers and she was sitting next to me already compelled under my spell. "So, can you please enlighten us why the humans are disappearing and avoiding vampires suddenly?" I smirked lifting her chin. 

The girl's plain brown eyes snapped to demonically black colour. "YOU ARE A MONSTER!!" she screamed and slapped me hard.
Ouch but how did she get out of my compelling? Before I could think anything the girl was lifted in air choking.
"JonSuk!!Stop it, she will die!" I shouted at my youngest son. Many students had already gathered to see the scene in the hallways. "Let him. She slapped you" SoHyun was holding me back. Minho's eyes were dead red and he jumped on the girl. He slammed her body to the floor. But the girl wasn't begging to stop or crying instead she was laughing insanely.
"I saw her!! She is a monster!! I saw her with my own damn eyes killing innocent humans" she screamed and JonSuk slapped her hard.

"Okay now I feel hurt. I didn't kill a single human or vampire or half-blood ever since I came back alive. I have only tricked a few guards and people to let me in some places but not at all touched them" "Hyejin no stop it" gem screamed in my mind but I didn't stop thinking. "I brought blood from the stores even though I had to throw up all of it. The only person I killed my whole life was Jaewook and now I getting fake accusations. I hate it" Everything around me was now getting blurry. 

"Hyejin snap out of it. You are letting people around you know your powers" I heard a soothing voice. He was hugging me like I had been waiting for.
"I am here. I am always here for you. Shhh snap out of it" he soothingly rubbed my back. I could see his face now. 

The small baby face with handsome features sparkling across his face.
"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT GO TO YOUR CLASSROOMS!!" Jungkook barked and hugged me tightly more. All the students immediately dispersed. But something isn't right. 

Shit I forgot about my plan in between my small happy moment with my soulmate.
"Jungk- Sir what are you doing" I slightly pushed him away with my small hands. He jerked my hands away and pulled me into his hard chest.
"Stop it Hyena. I remember every fucking thing. Everything and I still love you. I love you my little idiot soulmate" he mumbled and snuggled into my neck inhaling my scent. JonSuk, Minho, and SoHyun's jaws dropped.
"HOW!?" the three exclaimed loudly and even gem shouted in my head.

"Let's go to my office room. We shall discuss in there because we all know walls also have ears here" he interlocked his huge fingers with my small hand and lead the way.

Jungkook pov

I was checking some of the files in my office room silently but a huge pang hit me. My heart couldn't stop racing. It was a familiar feeling like someone close to me is hurt.
I heard the shouts and screams of my children so ran into the commotion.
A girl was hanging in mid-air and suddenly Minho jumped on her. He slammed her to the floor hard. "I saw her!! She is a monster!! I saw her with my own damn eyes killing innocent humans" she screamed and JonSuk slapped her hard.