Chapter 15

Hyejin pov

"HYENA WAKE UP FOOD IS READY" Jungkook called. 

I made my way downstairs to see Jungkook getting smacked by Jin. 

"Aish she is your soulmate don't call her like this" Jin eyed his little brother. 

Delicious mouth watering food was placed on the table and glasses of water and blood. 

With my speed I sat on the chair and started digging in without waiting anyone. 

"Oh shit..this is yum and delicious" I growled literally making an inhuman sound. 

WELL I AM NOT AN HUMAN>.< 

"Hyejin slow down or else you will cho.." I cut Jin by coughing. 

Jungkook patted my back and Jin made me drink some water. 

"You should listen to others. How I am stuck with this idiot" My gem interjected. He always makes entry in wrong time. "I don't come at wrong time" he got annoyed. 

Jin had already explained Jungkook about  Yoongi being their brother and ringed Jimin to explain also. 

I went my way to my bed with one thought. 

How could Yoongi change his hair colour? 

He is 21 and a vampire which means he got his powers and can't change hair colours. 

But he changes his hair colour in his every comeback and stage performances. 

I am his fan since his debut but one thing was a mystery to every person and vampire. 

'HIS HAIR COLOUR CHANGING' 

He can't change hair colour, it requires dark magic. Or with the help of a witch, a witch never does like these small and dark things. 

Maybe he has dark magic powers? 

But it is very rare. And why am I shocked? These wonders surely will have rare and special abilities. If he is my soulmate then I will ask him myself. Thinking more I drifted to sleep..

-

?? pov

I was watching sleeping peacefully on her bed. I was outside her window, because I can't enter her house you know why she hasn't invited me in or seen me ever. 

"Maybe except in her dreams?" I giggled to myself. 

"Of course, she is seeing you in her dreams you are her soulmate" another girl's voice ringed in my head. It was none other than my sweet gem who can be a pain in ass sometimes. "Yaah I am not a pain in ass. YOU ARE" she mocked. 

"Okay okay sorry please shut up now and let me admire my soulmate's beauty" I said in a low and my deep voice to not wake up Hyejin.

The sun was going to rise soon, so I called my Hyung. 

"Hyung, the sun will be rising I have to return to castle. Please ask someone to look after our cute soulmate" I said. Yes I am a prince*YUCKS* 

"Taehyung!! Why didn't you call me before I would have come with you last time to see her. We came last time together before 2 or 3 days only but I already miss her. And she is not only cute she is HOT and SEXY" hyung groaned. I think knowing about her since 2 years has made him sexually frustrated now.

"Sorry Hyung I came in hurry. But she found our other brother today. He is none other than Kim Seokjin. And she came to know our another brother's name too he is Min Yoongi the rapper or something" I said.