Chapter 13

Hyejin pov

Seokjin whispered something in the bitch's ear and smirked. 

He is walking towards me.

 He freaking coming near me. 

Now he again standing in front me.

Straight looking into my eyes, getting closer. 

More closer. 

More closer. 

"Pretty" I heard his thoughts. 

Our chests touching each other. 

I mean my chest touching his upper abdomen. That mean's my head is near his chest.

Haha he is taller than me. I am about 2 cm shorter than Jimin maybe or shorter. 

Seokjin cupped my face and bent down pressing his lips on my forehead. I blushed lightly and my cheeks were on fire. 

He grabbed my wrist and took me outside the mansion, Jimin and Jungkook silently following him. 

"Thank you" Seokjin smiled at me. "Why?" I asked.

"For saving me from that bitch's grasp. I was compelled by her since 1 year maybe. She gave me a potion to drink everyday or mixed it with blood I drank. I would ask her why did she gave me that but as I was in compulsion, she shut me out. I am so happy to meet me real soulmate!!" he exclaimed. 

"I don't know how I broke the spell the compulsion" I mumbled. 

"You have the mind power idiot. It means breaking compulsion is one of your powers too" I heard inside my mind. 

"Oh. So, do you know I am your soulmate?" I asked. 

"Ah, about that you know about the gems? My gem whispered inside my head today when I saw you. I know you are my real soulmate" he said. 

"Umm. Should we go somewhere private to talk about everything? Because as we can see you crazy ex fiancée didn't look good nor the guests inside" Jimin asked out of nowhere. 

"Actually we don't have time actually I can hear your ex-fiancée's screams coming near" Jungkook said to Seokjin. 

"Run!!" I said pushing the 3 boys beside me. 

I ran behind the boys as Jimin opened the car and we sat inside it. 

Jimin drove the car and Jungkook took the front passenger seat. Me and Seokjin at the back seats. 

"So, what can I call you? I mean Seokjin or anything?" I asked. 

"My bad. I am sorry I didn't introduce myself properly. I am Kim Seokjin, World Wide Handsome you know? You can call me SeokJin or Jin" he said. 

"I will call you Jin only it's easy to say" I replied. 

"Okay. I am your soulmate. My name is Hyejin. I just turned 18 two days ago. And on the front seat we have Jungkook who you already know. And next to him is Jimin" I introduced and he nodded. 

"Let's go to our home. It is safe actually we can't go outside in a café, because we have a celebrity here" Jimin mocked. 

"Shut it Chim" Seokjin replied. Jimin's mouth was hanged open. 

"Wait..what!? I don't know how it came. 'Chim' it just came out of nowhere" Jin laughed. 

"Okay, what the! Why does this laugh sound like the windshield wiper?" I asked inside my mind.

"It is maybe he got a memory from past life like you! And I don't know why that laugh is so funny" my gem said and started making same type of laugh by Jin. I groaned in annoyance. 

"That is my nickname! Only Hyejin and Jungkook knew!" Jimin said. 

"I also don't know it was just automatically" Jin said. 

"But don't worry if you want you can call me that" Jimin smiled at Jin.

"It was like a déjà vu? Wasn't it?" I asked Jin again nodded. 

"Don't worry you just got a memory from past" I said lazily. "What past?" he asked. 

"We will explain at home" Jungkook said. 

"Hey as you are my soulmate can I ask you a favor??" Jin asked I hummed. 

I felt it was little private, I wished could it be private so that the others can't hear. Because you know Vampires have high hearing abilities. 

"Actually when I got my powers, I mean 3 years ago my gem told me that I have many brothers. Maybe 7 in total including me. I couldn't find no one of them , but when I met Jungkook I felt like he is one them" Jin whispered in my ear. 

"I will surely help you. I kind of have a surprise when we reach home. You will know everything" I whispered back. 

"What the hell Hyejin. Why is there purple smoke inside the the car" Jungkook asked breaking our talk and bringing me back to reality. 

I was surprised Jimin and Jungkook didn't ask what we both were whispering. When I and Jin stopped talking the purple smoke vanished on its own.

"I don't know how" I whispered. "Hyejin maybe it was your power" Jimin said. 

Ugh this is confusing first when we both whispered, they couldn't hear now they can. "Hyejin it is also your power. It's only 2 days when you got. Now it is time to discover them too. The purple mist came from you when you wanted to have a private talk with Seokjin" my gem explained I nodded in understanding. 

"Yes the purple mist came from me. I made it, gem told that it can make a talk private I mean no one can hear what I am talking or the person I am talking to" I admitted. 

"To be honest you have really interesting powers and more than normal people" Jungkook said and Jin sat like a fool. He couldn't understand what was going on. 

"At last!! We reached home" Jimin exclaimed. "Wow you have a nice home" Jin said with a small cute smile. Jungkook and Jimin lead him towards the entrance. 

But Jin couldn't enter. 

"Isn't it Jungkook's home. He is a vampire so I can enter, but why can't enter" Jin groaned. 

"Oops. Actually, I have more shares in the ownership contract paper" I giggled. 

"Mr. Kim Seokjin would have the honor to come in inside our home?" I asked. 

"Yes, my lady. You are half-blood that's why?" Jin bowed, I was shocked when Jin said I am half-blood. 

"Hyejin and I bought this mansion together. But as she is a half-blood, for her safety she has more shares or right. And Hyejin don't worry Jin Hyung supports with us that half-bloods should have their rights too. He is one of the good vampires out there" Jungkook said and I let out a huge sigh. 

"So, Jin as I said I wanted to give you surprise gift. The fact is these two boys are your brothers. The Jungkook you felt as your brother is really your brother. The one who you just knew Jimin who you called Chim is also your lovely brother" I said to Jin. 

"And I am their soulmates too" I little lowered my head.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆