Chapter 42

Hyejin pov

Yes I am ready for this. "AHH!! Hyejin don't tie so tigh-Ouch!!" Hoseok fake cried. 

I rolled my eyes. "I am literally using normal human ties for you all and you are all acting like babies" I poked my tongue. 

"My baby alien can you remove this blindfold please" Taehyung pleaded. 

"N.O." I had tied their legs and hands together and made them sit naked with a blindfold. 

"This looks like a hot live porn show"
"Shut up go and annoy your so called girlfriend. Shoo"
"Btw all the best"
I smiled and removed my dress. 

I went to the bed and opened the side drawer. 

"Oh no don't tell me you are doing something that I am thinking right now" Jimin said. 

"Yes it is" I said before spreading my legs. I know they could smell how much I am wet now.
I pushed the vibrator inside me letting out a moan. 

"Joonie~" I moaned his name. With each push I moaned their names.

Namjoon pov

When Hyejin moaned my name loudly I lost control. I tore the ties and jumped on the bed. 

"You enjoyed your play time baby girl" I smirked slamming my lips on her. She immediately responded back. My brother were already out of the ties and blindfolds. We just let our little soulmate just play for some time. 

"We all are gonna wreck you" I growled and let my hands roam on her naked body. 

My fingers were infront of her wet hole. Before I could do anything more she screamed suddenly. 

"NO!!!! NO NO...no no no no please don't" her eyes were closed as tears streamed from her eyes. 

"Hey hey Doll wake up. It just us" Yoongi shook her body. Tears didn't stop streaming and her lips were trembling. Jungkook wrapped her in a thick blanket immediately. 

"Princess what happened tell us" Jin hugged her.

"I-I got the flashbacks when Jaewook forced me to this. My last sex experience was not good before dying you can say. And-" she was calming. "And?" Jimin asked. 

"And when I was dead, I was watching over you all. I was with you all the time. I saw what you all did. You were fucking other people" it felt like every nerve of my body burst. 

"It hurt very much, I cried for nearly 5 years about it-"

"Alien we only love you. You know it right. We are really sorry. Everything was clouded in our head and messed up. We couldn't even remember your face" Taehyung said in guilty. 

"I know...I heard everything. You all would cry alone in your rooms after you send those girls away. Its okay, I understand the normal vampire needs which I have been craving since I came back alive" she groaned. 

"And I am sorry also for stopping so suddenly. It just triggered me" she hugged Jimin from the back. "Lets sleep alright" Hoseok pecked her forehead and laid her on the bed comfortably. 

Even if Hyejin said it was okay, my heart was restless. Did she really forgive us from all this? 

"I forgive you all. Don't overthink. I love you all. You all are mine" she said like she didn't read our minds and slept like anything didn't happen. 

"I love you too. We love you too" me and my brothers said in sync and smiled before cuddling to her fragile small body. 

"I fell in love again" Yoongi said dramatically before drifting to sleep.