Chapter 1

Today is a very beautiful day. The light breeze with the smell of flowers brushed my face as I walked to my school. 

Okay wait that's cringe and not true-

Its fucking hot today and sun is shining too much. A leaf hit my face, what a great start.

A start of a new session, today is the first day of senior year in my school my last year in school.

Just like a normal day I walked inside my school and someone grabbed my wrist and slammed me to wall of the hall corridor. "What the hel.." I tried to say but was cut when two fangs pierced into my neck and I saw his face. 

I sighed in relief and he drank my blood, many students were watching us. Then he removed his teeth and licked the spot where he bit to heal it. 

(Vampire saliva has healing powers I mean that if a vampire has bitten you then only his/her saliva can cure it)

"Everyone again to remind she is Jungkook's property. I don't like when someone tries to touch what is mine. Is it clear new students?" he shouted pointing me. Everyone nodded silently. And he left giving a small wink at me.

Well let me introduce myself my name is Hyejin just Hyejin I don't have a surname actually my parents didn't give me one. I am an orphan and 17 years going to be 18 in 2 weeks. And the guy who just bite me is Jeon Jungkook my childhood best friend and my fake bully in school. 

In our world humans and vampires live together, but the biggest problem is half-bloods are not treated well as people think low of them and say as half-bloods are mistakes. I am a half blood vampire and Jungkook is a Vampire and is an orphan like me too. 

We live in the same orphanage since the age of 5. You all must be confused why did he bite me? Because he wants to protect me from others, he knows that I am a half blood. 

He has a high temper but he never threw his anger at me. He says that he doesn't want to fuck any random girl at school, so he shows everyone that he is the angriest and dangerous creature at school, then girls won't disturb him. But what to do girls fall for these bad boy attitude of his.

So, I save him from other girls by befriending them or convincing the girls that he isn't good or lure them so on. On the other hand he fake bullies and claims me his property so the others especially boys don't come near me. We both have an unconditional connection.

He always says that it's his duty to save and care for me and he also says I have the sweetest blood in the world, so he doesn't want that I get caught by another vampire and get sucked until my life ends.

Well half-blood vampires have little different characteristics in them. The problem with half blood is that they grow fangs after the age of 18 years. But also gets a soulmate like everyone else. Phew

Half blood vampires only drink animal blood unlike vampires who need to drink human or half-blood vampire blood everyday to stay alive. Only vampire soulmates, where both are vampires can drink each others blood also.
It is compulsory for human's to donate blood thrice(3 times) a year for unnecessary hunting and killing. But some vampires drink blood from directly the person if he/she is willing to give for example like me. I let Jungkook to suck blood from me.

Vampires can die also only by stabbing in their weak point which only the vampire knows themselves. Full blood vampires can be severely hurt by silver but don't die by it. 

Half bloods die like humans by ageing process. Half-bloods can roam in sunlight without being burned but vampires need to drink an antidote every week. 

Everyone Vampire and Half bloods have a ring for themselves which comes on its own when we get born. But the rings are hidden with a magic spell to not let anyone see it. We only ourselves can see it, but if we want show someone to it then we can, it depends on our will. 

It is a problem to let anyone see your ring because our rings held strong power within it. It is said that the royals the 7 wonders vampire's and a special girl held the most powerful magic within their rings, but that's just a legend a story.

According to the story as much I know, there are 7 most powerful vampires in the world who will save our world along side with their protector and guardian and change the world's mind about discriminating. This story in passed on to children from their parents and ancestors. 

But in my case I got to know these story from letters which I receive every year from my parents who are dead basically and some other parts of the story from Jungkook who is a vampire and has all right to know the story, the problem is humans and half-blood's don't get to know this story as I live as a human in front of everyone else so I am not allowed to ask anybody about the story. But Jungkook as my best friend just clarifies or tells some parts of it.

How do I get letters if they are dead? I once tried to investigate with Jungkook and got to know that letters come from my parents some sort of old friend who was instructed to send the letters on each birthday. 

I know the whole story nearly just leaving the last part, which is about the protector of the 7 vampires. I was always interested in these story and legend because I always want the 7 wonders to come and change the people's mind so I can live peacefully in this world, but what to say life sucks, no wonders are there. 

Jungkook knows the whole story but never tells the whole one because it is illegal, against rules and I had to agree each time he said no. I am really happy this year because I will be knowing the last part of the story. Yeah the whole story woah I can't wait just 2 weeks to wait.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Hope you all will like the story.

Please vote and comment.

💜💜💜