Chapter 5

Jungkook pov

I just took one step towards him then my memories came flashing to me. A small girl with pigtails with her hair and gave me her hand "Will you be my friend. Nobody likes me" she said pouting. "Yes, I will. I also don't have any" I said to her giving her my bunny smile.

"Aww, you have teeth like a bunny. Let me make pigtails with your hair" she said slowing combing my hair. "What is your name?" I asked her innocently.

"My name is Hyejin" she replied while placing her dolls. "And you?" she asked me. "I am Jungkook" I said. She gave me her most beautiful smile. 

That is how we became best friends and gradually I caught feelings for her. 

From childhood to everything all memories were flooding in front me. I thought of Hyejin and placed my hand on my heart. "I refuse your deal" I said to the guy.

"You are refusing my deal for the sake of that stupid girl" he spatted. Anger filled inside me. "How dare you to tell her stupid. Only I have the right to say that to her. I swear I will kill if you tell something bad about her" I roared in anger.

He then burst in to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I asked angrily. "Sorry, I could control my laughter. But congratulations you passed the test" he said still laughing out his lungs.

"Test?". "Oh yes this was your test and didn't let me take over you. I am your gem and its my duty to give you your power 'master'. I give you my all powers, but don't worry you will be getting more powers later because you are special" he said in a serious tone.

"Special? Me? You must be kidding. Right?" I asked still confused. "Oh god, I think how did Hyejin handled you these all years. You are special and have a beautiful heart. You have a major role for this world. When it will the right time you will understand everything" he explained.

"Let me inform you, you have brothers. Brothers not only one but many more 6 brothers. No matter what always trust them if you find them. You will share something special with all of them".

"Most importantly never break Hyejin's heart. You can trust her more than your brothers also" he said. "How?" I asked still trying to shallow all information given to me.

"She is your soulmate. You have trust her. She will never lie to you" he said. I gasped in surprise. "And what about my brothers when will I find them?" I asked curiously.

"Sorry buddy I can't tell you more. But don't worry that time is coming near. One of them is near also" he winked. "I am running out of time. Make use of your powers in useful things don't fool around. And enjoy new powers. Toddles" he said and disappeared that is when I opened my eyes. And saw a panicked and sweating Hyejin and Jimin looking at me.

Jimin pov

As I was explaining everything to Jungkook he immediately looked tensed and fell on the bed. His eyes were closed. "Jungkook" I yelled but he was gone.

I took a chair next to him. He is like a younger brother to me. Last year when I was given my powers I was shock to know that I have brothers but I have to find them.

When I meet with Jungkook I always thought as him as one of my brothers, my heart always said that to me. And Hyejin on the other hand she was my soulmate.

My gem had informed me that she is my soulmate. Since 2 years when we met 1st first time and spend time together, I fell madly in love with her. I always think how such a pure soul like her still lives in this cruel world. 

______________________________________________________

Jungkook in pigtails!!😂😜

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆