Chapter 47

Yoongi pov

"Meow" I opened my eyes to see a cat sitting on me. I didn't resist and awed at her. 

"Lil kitten who left you here?" I asked it. It meowed looking over my side. 

Hyejin was covering her mouth with her sweater paws and trying not coo. 

"Did you like the surprise?" she asked in her honey voice. 

"Yess" I gave her my gummy smile. 

"WOHOOO" she squealed like a kid jumping on me. 

"Doll, carefully two vampires live inside you" I held her standing up. I put the kitten on the bed. 

Hyejin is doing her best make me smile. Because I was little upset to marry off my daughter so soon with her soulmates. Even though my daughter is pregnant she was not married. Two days ago she suddenly announced she wanted to marry before giving birth. 

"I know what you are thinking hubby. But she is big enough to make her own decisions, right?" she caressed my cheeks. 

"And also she is only going for a week for a honeymoon. Those three will be living after that in this castle. Stop worrying sweetie pie" she said squeezing my cheeks. 

Yessss!! My baby SoHyun and her soulmates will be living here in our castle. My brothers, me and Hyejin have decided on this legacy. Our children have all rights to stay in this castle, but if they want they can move out on one condition that they must meet us once in a month if they decide to live away.

It's a must. 

"So what our schedule for today my queen?" I asked setting my head in her neck as she played with my hair. 

"If you don't mind how about we stay in? I don't want to go outside" she puffed her cheeks saying. 

"You just read my mind doll" I patted her. 

"Yaahh!!"

"......"

"Okay okay fineeeeee I read your mind." 

"That's my good doll" I pulled her cheeks as she hit my hands. 

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked. 

"Netflix and chill?" I raised a brow and she smirked.

So, we binge watched 3 seasons of a series and ended up fucking 8 rounds.
Yeah Netflix and chill day went well.

Hyejin pov

I swear I am so fucking tired. Yoongi went beast mode on me. After that we slept, Yoongi even sang for me. But my hungry ass had to wake up at midnight 2 am. I am so hungry but I can't even move properly and too tired to even teleport. 

"Hyejin you can call Yoongi" 

"But he looks so peaceful sleeping I don't wanna wake him up" My babies kicked me making me scream enough to wake Yoongi up. 

"But yours babies can"

"Baby are you okay?!" Yoongi asked panicked. 

"HYEJIN ARE YOU OKAY? WE FELT PAIN IN THE LINK" My other soulmates asked in our link because they are out of town but they can feel me. 

"False alarm, I am okay" I replied and looked at Yoongi. 

"I am sorry to wake you up" I lowered my head.

"No doll tell me what it is" he held my face softly. 

"This is embarrassing gosh, I was hungry but I couldn't get up and didn't want to disturb you. But our kids have other plans" I hid my face in his chest. 

"Aww lets get you some food" he carried me in his arms. 

Why is he so sweet? 

He summoned a soft bed and made me lay there and he brought some eggs from the fridge. He made some scrambled eggs and hot choco for me. 

"I love you" I said to him. He pecked my lips and feed me the food he made.
"I love you too my doll"

Little did we know after we left the kitchen SoHyun also woke up for food making Yeonjun and Taehyun make some food for her. 

But who knew they would have make the whole kitchen a mess trying to cook.

Thank god Yoongi left some extra food in fridge which SoHyun found herself and enjoyed watching her soulmates being chaotic.