Chapter 12

Hyejin pov

We went to the mall and got outfits for us to mix in the wedding tomorrow and came back home. 

When we entered our house a post card was lying inside the post box so I took it inside the house. 

By seeing this post I remember that I have to read my parents letter too. 

"Jungkook it's for you" I handed the post to him as his name was inscribed on it. 

"Invitation?" he got confused. 

"Wow it's amazing we don't need to crash the party" he exclaimed. 

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "We Kim Seokjin and Kang Soohee gladly invite you Jeon Jungkook to our wedding which is tomorrow Dt-xxx" the invitation card read. The post packet had a paper rolled inside it he opened it. 

"Jin Hyung has written that to bring you and my friend I mean Jimin Hyung too" Jungkook explained. 

"Wow he really is in old stuff

"Wow he really is in old stuff. But his handwriting is beautiful as him too" I laughed.

"He is old Jinie, he once told me he likes to write letters"

"So tomorrow no school?" Jimin asked. 

"Obviously bro" Jungkook head locked Jimin. 

"Yah I am your Hyung respect me" Jimin said and a sense of familiarity ran inside my adrenaline just like a déjà vu. 

"Hyejin are you alright? You were spacing out" both my soulmates asked, I just nodded. 

"The wedding is in morning at 10 am. Wake me at 6 am we have to get ready too. I am going to rest" I yawned and headed to my room and closed my eyes. 

"Yaah where are you!" I yelled in my mind dimension where I meet the gem. 

I saw my gem sipping something beside me. 

"What!! I am just drinking my tea" he yelled back. 

"You guys I mean gems eat and drink" I asked. 

"Of course I am maniac hungry person because of you" he replied. 

"Why because of me?" I again asked a question. 

"Oh god you ask so much. Sit down" he gestured to the seat next to him. 

"I think you have made a whole house inside my mind maybe" I murmured. 

"Dude I like to live comfortably" he sarcastically replied which caused me to roll eyes. 

"Okay let me come to the point. Actually, I felt like a déjà vu with the both boys suddenly, I felt tearing up" I fiddled my fingers. 

"It's okay Hyejin you may be getting memories from your past life" the gem gave a small smile. "Can I ask you a question" he nodded.