Chapter 48

Jungkook pov

"KIM MIN JUNG PARK JEON HYEJIN!! Get your ass in here" I called my dear Hyena.

That hyena drank all my banana milks again. 

"Yes baby" she smiled so innocently like she didn't do anything. 

The audacity. I spanked her ass hard. 

"This shit is so kinky sir, I am still a student in your school but here I am pregnant, married to you and getting spanked by you" she moaned out. 

This girl will not change. Another spank. 

"Don't change the topic. Just accept it, say yes you drank my banana milk" I gave her another spank. 

"Ahh no I didn't" she moaned. 

"Then count for me" I growled. 

"1...2...3...4......57...ah give me more" she cried. 

"Baby just admit it, your ass looks sore now" I spanked her again saying. 

"Owww...ahh yesss I drank your banana milk I am sorry" she finally cried out. 

I gave a peck on her now red ass and caressed it. 

"I wonder if anyone knows you can be a sadist sometimes" Hyejin groaned rubbing her ass. 

"No one except you" I whispered in her ears. 

"Now we know" out of nowhere my son Jonsuk and Minho came in saying.
Jimin hyung was right our kids are surely cockblockers. 

"Mom Dad you shouldn't not be doing these things in the common room on this house. We live here also and are single" Minho pouted. 

Is that boy really a playboy pouting out like that?! 

"Yeahhhh I feel so single" JonSuk groaned. 

"Go to the western side of the city. There is a waterfall there, you both will find something" Hyejin said and the two boys vanished out of our sight. 

"Baby what is there?" I asked knowing she may have foreseen future. 

"Nothing, I remember seeing an old man putting in all his treasure in a chest near the waterfall" she laughed. 

"Oh my devil" I laughed with her.

Hyejin pov

"Kook don't you sometimes miss those days when we were in the orphanage?" I asked him. 

He looked at me smiling. 

"No not at all, you literally said I am your younger brother to the half of the orphanage and everyone believed you also. I liked you but stupid were saying I was your brother. But now I can be with you without any worries and kiss you like this" he said kissing me immediately. 

"Oh don't tell me, I also liked you but my foolish ass couldn't just know it. I told everyone you were my brother because I wanted to claim you somehow" I giggled at him. 

He crinkled his nose cutely. 

"Hey hey you remember that time when there was a new guy in our school and hit on me not knowing about your warnings" I laughed more remembering the past. 

"I could I forgot it, I broke his nose, displaced his arms, broke his ribs and even his few teeth were missing" he showed his bunny teeth chuckling. 

"At that time all I wanted to say to you was I love you. Let me say it again, I love you Hyejin" he said. 

"I love you too my king" I hugged him. 

This beautiful huma- i mean vampire is mine. 
I can claim that proudly now.
My husband.