Chapter 18

Hyejin pov

"Name?" I asked. "KIM NAMJOON" he yelled cheerfully. "Wow, I think I got the sixth soulmate also" I flipped my hair in pride. "Really?" he asked. "He is Jung Hoseok. A great dancer of this era" I said smiling. "What about Kim Namjoon? I mean what does he do or we may find him?" I asked. 

"Oh, he is some CEO of the company called Persona or something" he replied. "FUCK!! Persona? He is the freaking CEO of Persona? Oh my god" I shouted in surprise. 

The Persona is the biggest and most successful company in whole country no wait whole world in the field of technology. It is said that the CEO is rarely seen. He only goes out for some important meetings and he doesn't mix with people but well known for his intelligence. "And he doesn't at all comes out of his office room" My gem added to my thoughts. 

The other 4 boys are confused as I am talking with myself. I pressed my lips together and then explained. 

"Oh, the so called hidden cold CEO is also one of us? Wow I never expected that" Yoongi said. 

"Shut up. He is one of our brothers, so don't call him cold" Jin shutting Yoongi. "So, should we first go to Namjoon or Hoseok?" I asked looking at them. Jimin went out of the room to call someone and came in after sometime. 

"I think we should first go to Namjoon guy first. I called Hoseok hyung and asked is he free then he replied he is out state and will be coming back after 2 days" Jimin confirmed. They all made their way to the car from my room but something caught my eyes on my night stand. 

My parent's letter. It was glowing? I picked it and opened it. The words 'Your Eyes Tell' was glowing golden. 

"Your Eyes Tell" I said the phrase. I first time said the words. Suddenly I collapsed with a big thud. Before darkness consumed me, I heard my name and closed my eyes. 

-

My eyes shot open. I stood up and scanned the area. "Where in the hell I am?" I muttered. 

"In hell my dear" a voice came out from my back. I turned my heels to look at her. 

Long black hair falling till her knees. A perfect body and her face was something else. Beauty was filled in it but a dangerous look was also there inside in that face. She was indeed beautiful. But her whole figure shouted power and danger. Like devil maybe? But wait why does she look familiar? I stepped closer to scan her face nicely. She little looks like me? I mean her lips, nose and shape of eyes literally looks like me. 

"This is hell? Oh no does that mean I am dead?" I got panicked. "No no, are you devil or something please don't drown me in the frying pan. I never made any sins, I have only insulted Jungkook in fun and cheated in a test only twice. And only once in life thought to push the girl to death who was sitting on Yoongi and kill the fake girl who compelled Jin who also tried to seduce Jimin. I am sorry, I will never do anything bad again" I cried kneeling on the ground. Due to fear tears streamed from my eyes. "Who are you?" I said sobbing. 

"WHO IN THE HELL MADE MY DAUGHTER CRY?" another voice boomed as a man entered. 

He looked angelic. But his face but was like me? I was staring at him deeply. "Honey, stop saying hell when we are in hell" the woman said calming him. Did the man say daughter? 

"Oh yes, I said daughter" he said giving a smile and dimples popping from one side like me. 

"Shit, did I say aloud?" I asked. He nodded and I gave a sly smile. "Dear take a seat" the lady gestured me to the couch. 

"So......Am I dead?"

-

Jungkook pov